Callas

Callas#0
Posted: 6/9/04 at 1:10pm
Updated On: 10/27/05 at 01:10 PM
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why was this "lost"? What is the history? IMDB doesn't have too much info on the scoop. I would think there would be an audience for this.
PEACE.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so, its the day after - how was it?
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So/so...very fun to see ..although the actress had a rather thick french accent which was NOT my Maria...Maria could sound continental..and in a switch sound straight outta 46th street

Everything, I owe to understanding ANYTHING about music...I know from those records/bootlegs......I owe it to her...

When I was a 11 I heard her sing Casta Diva for the first time..on some scratchy LP ..and I knew two things in a flash:

This was the greatest music I had ever or will ever hear..

and it was being sung by the greatest voice...

Updated On: 6/10/04 at 11:09 AM
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ummmm,You said the B word! Shame on you.
PEACE.
EddieVarley Profile PhotoEddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought this was about CHARLIE Callas!
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Updated On: 10/27/05 at 12:56 PM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I enjoyed Fanny Ardant's Callas; and Anth you really should check your Amazon.coms more often. I bought it over Amazon.fr and had it converted to my DVD's system for me, dirt cheap.

Page: 1