Page: 1

LionKing in Toronto

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LionKing in Toronto#0
Posted: 6/1/03 at 4:55pm
New rumour has the show poss closing in sept due to the fall out from the drop in tourisim from the SARS scare. Should the producers do like they did in New York & ask for salary concessions from the unions to keeep the show running unti this passes OR cut their losses & concentrate on getting the Producers & Hairspray up for 03 &04 respectively?
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile PhotoAlvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: LionKing in Toronto#1
Posted: 6/1/03 at 5:18pm
I saw The Lion King in Toronto over two years ago. I think they have had a great run in Canada. Even without SARS, I think the demand for The Lion King in this market has been slowing recently.
My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.