Page: 1

An F-shaped pie is just not funny

An F-shaped pie is just not funny#0
Posted: 5/27/04 at 2:27pm
Congratulations to our very own robbieJ for his outstanding performance in Picasso at the Lapin Agile! I loved every minute of it (even the ten that I missed due to being lost in Queens at 7:40 PM). I completely believed the production despite no props and minimal costumes and thought it worked so well with the space and actors.

And for those of you who were wondering, Robbie came out of the stage door speedily, did not wear a neckbrace, his record company even allowed the signing of autographs and he did NOT have to duck out in search of a pen.

But I'm still dying to know, Robbie, what was it like playing Einstein?

SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: An F-shaped pie is just not funny#1
Posted: 5/27/04 at 2:40pm
But he STILL won't pose for pictures with his fans, right?
PEACE.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: An F-shaped pie is just not funny#2
Posted: 5/27/04 at 2:44pm
Not as of yet Sueleen, though if you ply him with enough Stoli I hear anything is possible!
robbiej Profile Photorobbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: An F-shaped pie is just not funny#3
Posted: 5/27/04 at 2:45pm
No. I won't. My mommy won't let me!

re: An F-shaped pie is just not funny

PS It's possible that there will be a major VIP at my show this weekend. If it happens, I'll spill the beans when I'm back at a computer.
"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."
CurtainUp Profile PhotoCurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: An F-shaped pie is just not funny#4
Posted: 5/27/04 at 3:35pm
I saw this show done by a local high school at a theatre conference. Yes they pulled it off (they were great and there director is incredible). I thought it was one of the funniest and wittiest pieces Ive seen! I hope it went well!
Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead