Page: 1

Yes, another homo post: Questions about Gay.com

Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm thinkin' about putting my profile up on Gay.com so I can make some new friends both casual and...otherwise. A little pricey it is. Has anyone been on gay.com? Is it worth it? Is there a similar service for less? A romantic slut want to know!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Gay.com is good if you're looking for a one night stand in your area. All anybody wants there is a hookup. I tried looking for friends there when I moved but just found horny guys who were looking for immediate sex. Not always a bad thing, but not what I was looking for at the time.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've heard taht Match.com is a good place to meet people who are not looking just for one night stands. Have no idea what the price is but, it may be worth checking out.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've heard taht Match.com is a good place to meet people who are not looking just for one night stands. Have no idea what the price is but, it may be worth checking out.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
rocketman Profile Photorocketman Profile Photo
rocketman
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
How about gaydar.com? I think that's free. Anybody ever try it?
DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Try sex4hotmen.com
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
jakebloke Profile Photojakebloke Profile Photo
jakebloke
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
You can find what you're looking for on gay.com. You do have to weed through the mass of people looking for a quick hook up. I met some very cool people, and my boyfriend. We've been together for 18 months now...and things are great....so I say give it a try.
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, having just been dumped by my love of three years (who I met on a site), I am back up on the boards--gay.com and love@aol. After one week; three dates. Gay is more about hookups and you really only list your basic stats; love is more about dating/relationships and you actually get to post a good profile about yourself. I look for the guys who are on both as they seem to present a better balance. There is also PlanetOut, but it's dying a slow death. Like all things, it's all about how you market yourself. I have always had great success by being open, honest and creative. And, I always throw in a pic with skin, 'cause let's face it, sex sells.

Good luck!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW--WHAT A RIDE!!!!""
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I met my boyfriend on Gaydar...it seems to be a lot about hooking up, but we've been together a year now and we're extremely happy - moving in to our own place in HK this weekend!
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Welcome to the Kitchen, redhot and boyfriend.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
mogenic.com-and im not sure why or how i know this
:) cco
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Zola - why thank you! And the boyfriend is none other than joeyjoe from this very board! We start the big move Sunday morning - wish us luck!
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!