WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!

DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#0
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:04pm
Just got off the phone with a dear friend leaving tomorrow for Iraq. It was a heartbreaking conversation. Please people I am begging you all. Get out there. Volunteer, talk to anyone you can anywhere you can. We have to rid the Whitehouse of this Nazi and his troop of clowns. Thanks to him; we are now hated all over the world. I know this sounds to simplistic and we can all discuss politics back and forth. But the bottom line is he has to go.

Sorry; I just had to vent.
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 5/19/04 at 09:04 PM
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#1
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:10pm
Amen.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#2
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:20pm
I hear GWB was responsible for the frisco earthquake in 06 & the great chicago fire

Be that as it may, I am probably the only person in the country who could care less as to who gets in . It is liberating ( pardon the pun ) being out of the political arena . I can tune out the BS from both sides & just live my life & do thinks like enjoy my wife's company, going out with friends & trying to change jobs to work for a boss who is not a neandrathal

Happy hunting one & all. I hope everyone gets their political wish whatever it may be
Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 5/19/04 at 09:20 PM
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#3
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:25pm
Go ahead and live your life while others get killed so you can eat s**t with your wife.

There s no excuse for not being involved. You live in this country. What if god forbid ( and I don't wish this on anyone) a building came down with your wife in it? Will you be involved then?

Updated On: 5/19/04 at 09:25 PM
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#4
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:25pm
Can't quite stay away, can you, Rox? re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
theatermafia Profile Phototheatermafia Profile Photo
theatermafia
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#5
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:40pm
Dame is talking about our dear friend Ron . We love him and will pray for him every day. Ron loves the theater and we went and got him a ipod and loaded it up with showtunes to take with him.
SO there you go Mr Bush; a gay man who loves show tunes and who you wont let get married is going out to try to straighten out your mess.
Updated On: 5/28/04 at 09:40 PM
HotTicket Profile PhotoHotTicket Profile Photo
HotTicket
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#6
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:41pm
Dame what a disgusting thing to say to Mr. Roxy. Your friend was not drafted. Buildings did come down in NY, two of them to be exact. Don't forget it.
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#7
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:42pm
this reminds me of a movie: THE MAN I LOVE.

"When I die, can you cutt my head off and send it to the president?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna ruin his lunch."
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#8
Posted: 5/19/04 at 9:50pm
I had a weak moment but I still am non political. I sent a private message to Dame. She/He is persona non grata with me . Sick Sick Sick
Poster Emeritus
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#9
Posted: 5/19/04 at 10:03pm
thanks Dame. finally someone who agrees!!! (just kidding.) to quote Avenue Q---> "George Bush is only for now!!!"
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#10
Posted: 5/19/04 at 10:09pm
Buildings did come down in NY. So wheres Osama? Huh????
WHERE IS OSAMA?

BUSH NEEDS TO GO.

Oh and Mr Roxy; I can only imagine after reading the hate mail you sent me that you have a white garment with a hood hanging in your closet and that on weekends you go to the woods and burn crosses. I shudder at the thought of you serving in the political arena in any way.
Updated On: 5/19/04 at 10:09 PM
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#11
Posted: 5/19/04 at 11:05pm
Mr Roxy, your posting made me sick to my stomach.

Congratulations on your apathy -- I can just imagine what you would have said if you lived in Berlin in 1939.

How pathetic.

Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Updated On: 5/19/04 at 11:05 PM
nystateomind04 Profile Photonystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#12
Posted: 5/19/04 at 11:43pm
"persona non grata" huh?

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#13
Posted: 5/19/04 at 11:45pm
Roxy has a lot of personas non grata.

Maybe it's not about them at all. Maybe it's him.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#14
Posted: 5/19/04 at 11:53pm
I would very much like to be one of "Mr." Roxy's persona non grata.

Is there somewhere I can sign up?
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#15
Posted: 5/20/04 at 12:16am
I'm pretty sure you signed yourself up with your 11:05 post.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#16
Posted: 5/20/04 at 12:18am
FosterIsMyGod, you're partly right with your AVE Q. quote. Bush in the white house is only for now. But, we will have to live with and suffer the consequences of his actions while in office for far too long after he leaves, whenever that may be.

If anyone has the time and the ability to do so, please get out there and encourage people to vote and help out any way you can. This man is dangerous and all of our lives are put on the line a little bit more each day he wakes up as our President.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#17
Posted: 5/20/04 at 2:41am
I'm a persona non grata hussy. AND VERY PROUD OF IT!

WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#18
Posted: 5/20/04 at 2:46am
Is this a shaving thread??

LOL

I agree with you, Dame!
nyctopone Profile Photonyctopone Profile Photo
nyctopone
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#19
Posted: 5/20/04 at 6:44am
I want to be persona non grata with him too.

We must get rid of Bush!
A Healthy NO C-A-R-B Diet for 2004 NO C-heney NO A-shcroft NO R-umsfeld NO B-ush and "Absolutely NO RICE!"
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WE MUST GET RID OF BUSH!#20
Posted: 5/20/04 at 6:53am
Here's what Roxy PM'ed me:

"What makes me sick is people judging other people . The other sick think is the fact thay many of you have such a pathalogical hatred of GWB. You don't like him fine. Vote him out. You will never forgive him for the election he "stole". Sick"

I seems that, to him, having a political opinion is pathalogical. Being passionate about our country's leadership is sick.

For the record, I NEVER said I hated Dubya. But I strongly disagree with his policies (tax, foreign, social, civil rights) across the board. This administration is attempting an ideological coup d'etat of our country. Trying to stem that is something for which I am not going to apologize, and I don't think it's "sick." On the other hand, sticking your head in the sand and pretending like it doesn't matter who leads our country is complacent and lazy.

Look, I disagree with Papalovesmambo on most issues but I respect Papa's strongly held views, and would rather hang out with 100 Papas than 1 apathetic lame-ass.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: we must get rid of bush!#21
Posted: 5/20/04 at 10:06am
to follow up on jrb's thoughts, i suggest the peruvian wax followed by nair treatments.

i agree with zola. politically, i am at odds with just about everyone here. but i think we've all pretty much decided that politics are not all there is to a person. i enjoy debating at times the issues that confront us as a nation and welcome such reasoned arguments and think that it's healthy for us to maintain such a debate.

what i don't like is zealots from either side who make polarizing blanket statements filled with unsupportable innuendo being passed off as facts. nor do i like those who are so sure of their views that they must resort to name-calling or using, again, polarizing labels to demonize their opponents.

i think it's important to be able to have conversations with people of differing political viewpoints. it broadens one's horizons. now, i'm not gonna convert anybody to vote for bush in here, nor do i really see any need to try. conversely, short of gw pisssing in my cornflakes, i don't see anybody convincing me to vote for jfk2.

like i used to tell my sister as she was being chased by my mother, "dear it's not what you say, but how you say it." if you can be civil and have thick skin (which an elephant like me must have when surrounded by asses, uh, i mean donkeys), you can have a lotta fun and make some good friends, even if you are a baby eating, war mongering, capitalist pig like me.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: we must get rid of bush!#22
Posted: 5/20/04 at 10:09am
LOL.

PLM, you do rock. I hope you're enjoying that huge tax break skewed to the wealthy your friends in Washington concocted for you. Buy me a drink sometime, ok?
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: we must get rid of bush!#23
Posted: 5/20/04 at 10:12am
OFF TOPIC - I swear it looks like a gay man wrote this headline!...LOL...I just laughed out loud when I read it the first time - but I don't mean to disrecpect the subject - it just struck me as funny in a bad-sex-joke kind of way.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: we must get rid of bush!#24
Posted: 5/20/04 at 10:15am
redhot, you and JRB think alike. Maybe a match here?