Page: 1

Nader to meet with Kerry today

Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Nader to meet with Kerry today#0
Posted: 5/19/04 at 10:05am
Speculation? Nader won't drop out, so what's happening? Cynics, go for it.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: nader to meet with kerry today#1
Posted: 5/19/04 at 10:24am
if i had to guess based on having no information, which i don't so i will, i'd lean towards nader meeting to once again ask kerry to take up the issues that he'd raised earlier. remember, he's polling at 5-6% and swinging things toward bush in some polls, so he's got jfk2 by the short ones. if you'll recall, ralphie boy at the beginning went to both the gop and the dems with a series of issues and the promise that if they addressed those issues that he would not run. he's probably going back to kerry to see if he can get him to take them up. that's one idea.

the other, much more delicious idea, is that nader is meeting with kerry to coordinate their attacks on bush so that kerry can supply nader with the points he'd like him to make.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: nader to meet with kerry today#2
Posted: 5/19/04 at 10:28am
I think Nader's going to be asking Kerry to stay with Little Shop two more weeks because he bought tickets before she announced she was leaving and it's for three days later!!! He was so bummed because he specifically asked if anybody knew if Kerry was taking a vacation and nobody knew.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile