Page: 1

Sutton Foster's concert at Lincoln Center tomorrow night

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up because there is only a very very small chance that I may have an extra ticket for Sutton's concert (the 11pm one) tomorrow night. I won't find out until late tonight or even early tomorrow morning but in the slight chance I do (sorry, just want to emphasize it may not happen so people don't get mad at me later), is anyone interested? They are at table 2, which I *think* is supposed to be good. So if anyone is interested PM me and if it comes through I'll let you know.
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok, well it's now almost 7:30, I was able to find 2 friends to come to the show (at 11pm) but I'm still stuck with one ticket....anyone?
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."