Page: 1

Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

FrancisGumm Profile PhotoFrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan#0
Posted: 5/2/04 at 5:28pm
while waiting in line for movie tickets, there was this group of preteens that were going to see Meangirls talking to this other group behind them about the subject. the meangirls were debating the hilary duff people over who is better. i didnt know this was such a comotion? since when
"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono
BroadwayDiva Profile PhotoBroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan#1
Posted: 5/2/04 at 5:47pm
I guess there is a big thing between them, because last night on SNL Lindsay was hosting and said "i'm the girl who's always fighting with Hilary Duff", and then someone dressed up as Hilary, and so that was the beginning of the show...

I really don't know why there's a big thing between them. I would actually be curious why they "fight" with each other and supposedly "hate" each other.
I have my books and my poetry to protect me...
Chenofano Profile PhotoChenofano Profile Photo
Chenofano
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: re: Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan#2
Posted: 5/2/04 at 5:55pm
I think I read somewhere that Duff threw Lohan out of a premire for one of her films. I doubt thats true, just something I read. I tend to favor Lohan, though. She's adorable and I just saw MeanGirls. There was quite alot of swearing and sex talk in that movie, more then I expected. And of course like her other two teen movies, she sang. Not alot, but some.
"Come on baby, Mamas gotta sparkle! It's time to make life a Cabaret!" - Liza urging a blue M&M to let her eat him.
MyNameInLights Profile PhotoMyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's because they were both dating Aaron Carter at the same time.
"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i'm feeling lindsay lohan more, but who cares...it's not that important...and a rivalry over aaron carter! oooh!

(drops dead in fear)
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They should bring Celebrity Deathmatch back to MTV and use those 2. I think Lohan would win hands down.
I've seen both girls in movies, and Lohan is a much better actress...also a better singer.
She wasn't great on SNL (obviously kept reading the lines), but she's only 17 and has never done the show before, so I give her credit. I wish I looked as good as her at the age (or even now). She is actually stunning IMHO.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
i have a couple friends who keep up w/ these things heres what lyd says: Lindsay and Hilary were dating Aaron Carter at the same time and he would break up with one of them to date the other and back and forth like that. THen hilary was a t a premiers party and lindsay showed up so hilary had her agent talk to to lindsay's agent to get her out of the party, but finally hilary just left, then on tv lindsay said she loved hilary-and didnt want to be in a fight which pissed hilary off all the more-so now there just a lot of tension between them
:) cco
JohnPopa Profile PhotoJohnPopa Profile Photo
JohnPopa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
To Aaron Carter, all I can say is: well played!