Page: 1

NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS

onceadancer Profile Photoonceadancer Profile Photo
onceadancer
Swing
Swing
NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS#0
Posted: 5/20/03 at 3:08pm
I am not sure that all of you are interested in my old pictures, but I uploaded a rarely seen photograph of Balanchine's Johnny One Note dance. The picture is located on the fan photo site!

Miriam

*Guess who I am!!!!!!
Updated On: 5/20/03 at 03:08 PM
AnotherTheatreFag
Swing
Swing
Which one?#1
Posted: 5/21/03 at 5:41pm
I guess the kneeling one, but hard to tell!
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that would be my guess too#2
Posted: 5/21/03 at 5:51pm
The one kneeling. I have no idea why I think that one, just a gut feeling. That is a great picture
http://www.danperezgallery.com
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liza Minnelli in Pajama Game#3
Posted: 5/21/03 at 5:55pm
Click here to see a rare one of Liza Minnelli in Pajama Game, second couple from the right! Liza Minnelli in Pajama Game Or pics from Best Foot Forward

Also search through my Liza website for more Rare theatre pics! (Bet you didn't know she was in that many plays/musicals!!!!!) :)

Find out more info come Here! Liza Minnelli in Pajama Game

-robactorrguy
LOVIN LIZA MINNELLI
ShineOn Profile PhotoShineOn Profile Photo
ShineOn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
....#4
Posted: 5/21/03 at 9:19pm
Oh, Miriam, I love old photos!! Post more, please! I absolutely love the old-school theatre over the pop culture. I'm such an old movie musical buff. I grew up wanting to be Ginger Rogers and Vera Ellen. (And my voice teacher told me the other day she thinks I would be perfect playing Ginger in a biographical musical of her life... that was a fabulous compliment, if I do say so myself!) I was raised on Gershwin, Berlin, Porter, etc. (I guess that's what happens when your mother is forty years older than you and musically obsessed.)

I really DO love the pictures! Please share more!
"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin