Page: 1

Anyone else see yesterday's haunting 'Oprah'?

Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I haven't been a regular Oprah watcher for years, but yesterday's show -- a feature on the devastating aftermath of two sets of family killings -- grabbed me by the throat and wouldn't let go. Those two women who each lost all their children to a vengeful husband continue to haunt me. Can't shake the show from my brain. Anyone else who posts here see it?
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 4/25/04 at 01:54 PM
theatermafia Profile Phototheatermafia Profile Photo
theatermafia
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
It was very moving.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Disturbing. Most of all, the first woman. I really fear that she'll take her own life. I don't think she got any solace from the show, as hard as they tried to give her some.
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Didn't see the show, but just the description is disturbing. How would you go on after having something like that happen? How would you make yourself want to?
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think they can go on actually. Very sad.
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, iflit, only the first woman has no life at this point. Her ex -husband killed all their children, then himself. Another woman's three sons were killed, but she remarried and has two other children now. A third woman had left a few of her sons in a van and a fire started so three (I think) of her sons are scarred from the fire, and one other son was not in the van.
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
johny0828 Profile Photojohny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i heard it was disturbing. my nephew is 4 and after seeing it is now affraid of matches and cried himself to sleep. saying that he dosen't wanna look like the burnt kid on tv. if u missed it is replaying next thursday after jimmy kimmel.