Page: 1

New Madonna Tour News!!!!!

New Madonna Tour News!!!!!#0
Posted: 4/22/04 at 7:44am
Rehearsals' set very tight!

Due to the leak of information, the rehearsals' set is very tight. However, we can reveal that Madonna is working very hard on dancing along with her 8 dancers, 4 females and 4 males. 3 of them were involved also in the Drowned World Tour. Madonna looks very tired at the end of the day due to the athletic numbers.

We can confirm that the dancers - as we already said on February 21st and March 9th - were involved with such crazy poses in some of the shots of the tour book, and one of the sets where they posed had a jungle feel to it with animals feeling. Moreover, as we previously reported, Madonna spent another day shooting by herself. We know for sure that the tour book is fully designed already.

"Deeper And Deeper" is probably going to be one of the audience's favourites. As we already reported, it wil be very sexual.

EddieVarley Profile PhotoEddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: New Madonna Tour News!!!!!#1
Posted: 4/22/04 at 8:37am
Wait a minute, Madonna is touring again?
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: New Madonna Tour News!!!!!#2
Posted: 4/22/04 at 10:17am
"Deeper and Deeper" is probably going to be one of the audience's
favourites."

Egads! The Brits have invaded Anth's language center! Next thing you know he'll be announcing himself as Lord Anthony Verusso, the Earl of Opera-on-Thames.
Updated On: 4/22/04 at 10:17 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: New Madonna Tour News!!!!!#3
Posted: 4/22/04 at 12:51pm
That's Count Verruso, Damnit!

DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: New Madonna Tour News!!!!!#4
Posted: 4/22/04 at 12:56pm
I have tickets for opening night at the Forum, tickets for closing night at Madison Square garden and tickets in Anaheim. I am now broke.
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hussy's of a feather, flock together!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW--WHAT A HUSSY!!!!""
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Love the quote Son of MammaMiaSam.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Who's Madonna???
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She is Deborah Cox sister. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: New Madonna Tour News!!!!!