Page: 1

Hooray for spring!!

Michelleruth Profile PhotoMichelleruth Profile Photo
Michelleruth
Stand-by
Stand-by
Hooray for spring!!#0
Posted: 4/17/04 at 4:12pm
What a gorgeous day today! (in Connecticut) And it's about time!! I've been outside planting daffodils and hyacinths. All my windows are open and I'm dancing 'cause it's spring!!!!
"Do Real Magic....Live Your Dreams"
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hooray for spring!!#1
Posted: 4/17/04 at 4:31pm
Its nice here in Chicago too!! I think it is about 80 degrees. YAY for spring....to bad spring break is over =(
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
JoizeyActor Profile PhotoJoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Hooray for spring!!#2
Posted: 4/17/04 at 4:54pm
I just got back from walking around NYC all day, it was an AWESOME day to be outside. I love it!
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Hooray for spring!!#3
Posted: 4/17/04 at 9:57pm
Hooooray for watery eyes and runny noses! re: re: re: Hooray for spring!!

Seriously, although my eyes will be blood red soon (give it a couple of weeks), I'm happy for spring. I despise winter.
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Hooray for spring!!#4
Posted: 4/19/04 at 7:32am
yes, it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend, and today it's supposed to get into the upper 80s!!! I'm headed to the park right after work (130p) to get some sun!!!
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Hooray for spring!!#5
Posted: 4/19/04 at 9:22am
got a hot date?LOL.....
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HHEEYyyyyyy, now... i have a hot date with the big yellow ball in the sky!
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I know, I know - I was teasin ya....I think I'm just jealous that you'll always be more tan than me!
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it's in my blood...
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I know!
citylights
Stand-by
Stand-by
It's supposed to be 85 here in Boston today...it may not be so good for the runners (Boston Marathon) but it feels nice. And now it's time to bring out the allergy meds. I love spring but I'm fiercely allergic to it! Two days till I'm in NYC, hope it stays nice this week.