Page: 1

On the Boards with Scott Nevins - Jamie McGonnigal Premieres Tonight 8pm! (w/ Special Guest Sutton Foster)

Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When is this going to be rebroadcast?
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Rob Profile PhotoRob Profile Photo
Rob
Team BWW
Team BWW
You should tune in, you're mentioned Mr. 2. re: re: On the Boards with Scott Nevins - Jamie McGonnigal Premieres Tonigh
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sorry, I was tied up when this was on! When is it going to be replayed? I'm not going to be able to sleep!! HAHA
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 4/18/04 at 07:46 PM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

here's an idea, click the link and read where it says will be aired on __________ and ____________.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress- You should go into Customer Service. You'd be just great!

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I already do customer service and tech support for a forum provider.

Page: 1