J. Jackson's Mam: Letters to M. Powell

ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
J. Jackson's Mam: Letters to M. Powell#0
Posted: 4/12/04 at 11:37am
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jjfcc19.html

I don't know if this was posted before, but these are e-mails sent to FCC Chairman Michael Powell & Staff after tittygate...

Scroll through them, forward and/or back. (I sent you to message 19, because it's one of the good ones)

People are nuts. On both sides of this issue. I'm now more convinced that the extremistes are crazy. One side can't spell, and the other side is nuttier than squirrel poop.
Hamlet's father.
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: J. Jackson's Mam: Letters to M. Powell#1
Posted: 4/12/04 at 11:41am
I like the "Go to hell you Nazi government daughter of an illigitimate street walking hooker from hell!" in letter 20.
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bam ba lam whoa black boobie#2
Posted: 4/12/04 at 11:50am
i'm partial to #4 which begins "[i] don't consider myself to be a finatic [sic], but i do fear the wrath of [god] if our country continues it's moral decline."

thank goodness the writer isn't a "finatic."
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We certainly do have our share of freaky people in this country.

I love Thesmokinggun. Where else would you be able to read letters like this. Their mugshot section is great and, for a good laugh, check out the backstage contract riders for the celebs. They are a exercise in self indulgence. I wish TSG could get some of the hotel riders. I have a friend who worked as an event planner in a hotel. Part of his job was also to handle the special requests of celebs that stayed there. You wouldn't believe some of the demands that are made...some are really strange.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i love the "fowl" language mentioned in #23... cluck cluck cluck...