Page: 1

wow, this is long. PLEASE READ! i tried to make it interesting! haha

HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Okay, I’m back from my trip to NYC, and here’s what I have to say, mostly about the shows:

WONDERFUL TOWN:

This is a WONDERFUL (haha…sorry…) show. I recommend it to everyone! After seeing this, I am not surprised at the thoughts that just maybe donna murphy could beat out kristin and idina for the tony. She is FANTABULOUS! The show is just great. Met donna and the rest of the cast after. All really great.

WICKED:

this show is really good. Favorite part? Norbert leo butz! Jeyah! He’s just awesome. I must admit that after hearing all of the “WOW-OH-MY-GOD-THIS SHOW IS-SOOO-GOOD-LIKE-THE-BEST-SHOW-ON-BROADWAY-EVER,” i'm a little dissapointed…but...you know…it was good. Afterwards, the only person to come out was idina…(there were SO many people there!) and we got her autograph, and we would’ve gotten a picture, but these two little bitches next to us made this retarted book for her entitled “THE IDINA MENZEL CHRONICLES” (stalkerish, huh!?) and cut in front of us as soon as we got our playbills signed. We didn’t even get a chance to tell her how fantastic she was! So there they stood, wasting idina’s time, begging for a backstage tour while she sweetly asked them to stop sending gifts and explaine she couldn’t give a tour. I mean, I want a backstage tour even though I don’t give biographies out to people! I was pissed off at those bitches, but then we decided to meet some of the cast a different way (I can’t tell you guys this…sorry dudes. This is just because if I did, I was told that EVERYONE would do it, then they’d all get hounded, and that would suck.). anyways, this way, we met norbert! Jeyah! Has anyone else ever met him? And michelle federer. Both sweethearts. We didn’t see Kristin, I assume we got there too late. We also saw idina this way, but she couldn’t stop for a picture. Hmph. Oh well. Good just the same.

LITTLE SHOP:

hunter foster is my god! The show was good, and I met hunter/darren ritchie/kerry, etc. after. We saw darren because doug sills was on vacation. So anyways, after we met kerry, guess who my mom spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, THAT’S RIGHT! MATTHEW MORRISON! I KNOW, CRAZY HUH!? HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE IN L.A.! or so I thought…….anyways, he was visiting kerry, I assume, because they met up after. Anyways, we went over, and here’s the dialouge: HA.Ha.

MY MOM: aren’t you matthew morisson?
MATT: yeah, I am…
MY MOM: well my girls just ADORE you. They wear their ‘I love Luke’ pins EVERY day!
MATT: er…I love luke? Link, right?
ME: Link, mom. Link.
MY MOM: oh yes. So anyways, can edith get her picture taken with you?
MATT: yeah, sure!
MY MOM: (to kerry) will you be in it, too?
KERRY: yeah, sure!

And so anyways, then he signed my program. Yeah, bizzare, huh!? Pretty awesome…now I have a pic w/ kerry butler & matt morrison! Jeyah! I’ll post the pics when I have ‘em.

MOVIN’ OUT:

I’m getting sick of writing these, so this is gonna gonna be short. Of course, it was great. Met keith, john, etc. after. Karine, too. My ballet teacher’s best friend is in the show, we talked with him as well.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I did! J

wow, this is long.  PLEASE READ!  i tried to make it interesting!  haha,
edith.
Updated On: 4/11/04 at 05:58 PM
nystateomind04 Profile Photonystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
glad you had fun, im going tomarrow, wish i could see a show, but there's "never the time, never the place" actually, the place is perfect, i just wanted to be a cornball and quote from aida.
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow, seems like only yesterday you were going to NYC. Glad to hear you had a good time.

D
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
haha, yes, New York is perfect. and, yes, it was fabulous!
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
glad you had a good time!!

this is the first time in quite a while that I don't have any show tickets.... I think I need to amend that situation.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Its refreshing to see that people still get excited to meet their idols. When I first moved here, I'd play a game with other theatre friends of mine (we were so young and stupid!LOL)..we'd call each other as soon as we spotted a celebrity. That was 13 years ago. Now it doesn't even phase me if I pass Bebe on the street or see Steve Martin jogging in the park - I just kinda take it for granted. But it's nice to see that young people still appreciate that kind of thing.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...or see Elizabeth Berkeley walking up Broadway...
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
..ah yes joey - thanks for reminding me - though I hardly think of her as a STAR...a celeb, maybe, yes - but not a star...LOL...
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...but what a star turn in Showgirls, huh??? LOL!!!
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
steve martin...ha! call me! 935-3857.

just kidding. that's a fake phone number. i made it up. :-P
EponineThenardier Profile PhotoEponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Idina stalkers seem to be mutliplying. She's amazingly talented, lovely lady but I feel bad for her at times, becasue some people go way to far...
dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
citylights
Stand-by
Stand-by
Ooh, I'm seeing Movin' Out and Wonderful Town this week, I'm very excited- glad to hear you enjoyed them! I heard somewhere that the female lead from Never Gonna Dance (Nancy...?) is going to be in Movin' Out. Is this correct, and if so has she started yet?
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star