Page: 1

Looking for a Grease lightning!

PennyLou Profile PhotoPennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Looking for a Grease lightning!#0
Posted: 3/22/04 at 9:57pm
Hello I am involved with a new community in town and for our third she they have chosen Grease. I was wondering if anyone knew where we could get some kind of Grease lightning ( or old make shift car prop/set car)for the show at a low price.The show is the second weekend in June so we have a little time but we want to get it set and ready to go. The company is located in central NJ and we are close enough to get into and around d the city to get it and also around NJ. Any help would be very appreciated.
Thank You
Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!
Maggie Profile PhotoMaggie Profile Photo
Maggie
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Looking for a Grease lightning!#1
Posted: 3/23/04 at 10:53am
Well I just recently went to a high school production of GREASE and they used a golf cart. Know any golfers?
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Looking for a Grease lightning!#2
Posted: 3/23/04 at 11:03am
Riding mower is one i've heard about too.
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I actually Just saw a perduction that used a Golf cart as weel. It was so funny.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress will find you one on e-bay!! HAHA
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Mistress will not. She has her own ebay account!
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
lol!