Page: 1

For $4grand, you too can have one of these

For $4grand, you too can have one of these

My new wheelchair.
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Snazzy! But a serious question...does it have foot rests? I can't tell.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How fast can it go? You never know when you're being chased by the cops!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

it does yeah, my feet just arent on them in that picture, they look like theyre behind my feet... the metal bars there...

and it does go pretty fast, its about five lbs lighter than my last wheelchair. unfortunately, until i get used to the change in weight and balance that means im pretty likely to fall and break my head a few times.
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A few years ago I was in a wheelchair for several months following an accident. My wheelchair was the standard-issue, hospital variety...very clunky and difficult to maneuver. Your new wheels look much more user-friendly. Congrats!
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

yeah ive been in those. theyre awful. this is pretty nice. its lighter and faster and all that. my other wheelchair was a little smaller though so thats disappointing. for some reason the space between the chair and the wheels is larger? But my daddy can fix all.
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, and it looks like girl got a new pair of shoes, too! Happy wheelin', Mistress!
PEACE.