Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:28pm
do you work in theatre???
Broadwaylilhead Profile PhotoBroadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: localonecrew#1
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:30pm
Don 't get him started or give him his own thread.....

WE DON'T CARE

Localone- maybe you should go start ur own Broadway website....
Call it a regime change...
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: localonecrew#2
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:31pm

punisher... sounds scary. i shake.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: localonecrew#3
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:31pm
I'm scared by this thread and I'm going to hide under my bed.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
thePunisher Profile PhotothePunisher Profile Photo
thePunisher
Swing
Swing
re: re: re: localonecrew#4
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:32pm
He seems to know everything. He must be a doorman
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: localonecrew#5
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:36pm
At The Four Seasons? Sorry, I came out for some air!! HAHA
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
thePunisher
Swing
Swing
re: re: re: re: re: localonecrew#6
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:39pm

Nothing to fear Mistress... it's just a gift I posess
Swing
Swing
re: re: re: re: re: re: localonecrew#7
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:40pm

"im a bad bad girl...

who needs to be punished!"
thePunisher
Swing
Swing
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: localonecrew#8
Posted: 3/14/04 at 10:42pm
We all do Mistress...we all do
Updated On: 3/14/04 at 10:42 PM
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What do you DO to Mistress?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh just wait till he actually sees a thread all about him.. we'll never hear the end of it
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

"we all do mistress"

i think... it shouldve been:

"we all do, mistress"

prat.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good save Janet Weiss!

localonecrew
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i am a local one crew member. as to all of the anger, why? i just post info that i hear in the theater and from others working in the industry. i thought you would all like to hear it. one person got upset with me cause one of the 20 things i posted was wrong. i dont get it from the rest of you. why the venom?
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Everyone needs to calm down. I am tired of hiding under my bed, my closet misses me!! HAHA

Updated On: 3/14/04 at 11:03 PM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

i think its safe for you to make a mad dash to your closet now.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG! That's where I put broadwayguy2!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DT Profile PhotoDT Profile Photo
DT
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
well, that'd explain why he doesn't have computer access...
although I'd imagine you have all sorts of gadgets hidden in your closet, Phantom!
hee hee hee!
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I say keep posting localonecrew. Ignore the riffraff!
JakeB
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I like localonecrew's postings. He/she actually knows about stuff, so why discourage it?
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well its one thing to "know" stuff but to post and then repost after being asked not and then carry your arguement with the board mgmt into a public forum is a little much...
localonecrew
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
as i explained i only reposted it once because i thought that i had forgotten to hit the post message button.
the argument with "mgmt" was my way of letting you all see the dubious threats i was receiving for posting info that the board admin wanted to "break"
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
the plague hath infected the dark side of the board...beware
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes we love you LocalOneCrew! Please keep posting!

Without you, how else would we have known to buy our tickets for Rosie in 'Taboo' or for Marissa's one month return to 'Hairspray'?

Thanks to you I was the first person on line when the box office for 'Raisin in the Sun' opened at the Shubert Theater. I wish I had listened to you sooner and been able to catch the off-Broadway production of it!

Please keep up your posts!
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Localonecrew just keep doing what you do!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian