Donald Trumps Show

Corine2 Profile PhotoCorine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Donald Trumps Show#0
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:28pm
Anyone watching the Trump show. Can you say non cultured imbecile? Watching them sell art is hilarious.
Sales is an art form. I could give them some lessons.
OY
Protege sucks.
Updated On: 3/4/04 at 09:28 PM
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Donald Trumps Show#1
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:33pm
I got so sick of that show within the first half hour of the first episode. The women were so catty, to the point where it wasn't even amusing to watch.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Donald Trumps Show#2
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:35pm
The men are just as bad.
This one was amusing to me.
Protege sold 169 dollars. It just cracks me up.
Which is better art or lemonade.
Ha.
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#3
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:38pm
lol, I can't belive Donald Trump had them selling lemonade. Can't they do better than that? I think I saw part of that episode. My family's really into it, so I can't help seeing it sometimes.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#4
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:41pm
I liked it better when it was the woman versus the men.
The women kicked the mens ass all over the place.

Updated On: 3/4/04 at 09:41 PM
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#5
Posted: 3/4/04 at 9:44pm
Corine I thought you hated the show and never watched it? What's the story?
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I only watch it if i am bored.
Well tonight i was bored.
It was great tonight.
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i really liked that andreai's art....i want one!!!! nd woa those meghan picture where kinda freaky!
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
Wicked_Elphie Profile PhotoWicked_Elphie Profile Photo
Wicked_Elphie
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
yah they were def scary...I don't think I could deal with having one of her pieces in my house...I couldn't stand to look at it!

Oh and I'm glad that girl got fired...she was soo mean to everyone and then in her little goodbye thing at the end she tried to be all nice and say encouraging things and it just made her look fake!
"Take a breath. Take a step. Take a chance. Take your time." -L5Y
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes i agree what a b---h.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HotTicket Profile PhotoHotTicket Profile Photo
HotTicket
Stand-by
Stand-by
Corine2 too bad you can't retract your "can you say DRECK" post, since you seem to be hooked on the show.
Updated On: 3/5/04 at 09:56 AM
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am not hooked just did not have tickets to a show.
The show is mindless dreck but it is entertaining especially watching Heidi sell art. That was hilarious.
( I have watched three shows Lemonade and this one made me laugh but i would still rather be at a show)
The best one was at Planet Hollywood.
Updated On: 3/5/04 at 10:42 AM
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm glad Omarosa is gone.
Can you believe that she said that the reason everyone thinks she is a b*tch is because of bad editing? (and she claimed that Mark Burnett is hell-bent on making black women look bad) I KNEW she would play the race card, I just knew it. If she didn't want black women to look bad why oh why did she give the editors so very much to work with.

(This was on the today show this morning, I'm not making it up)
Hamlet's father.
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She is an intelligent woman but she is a b---h. She is more cultured then anyone else on her team. Very articulate.
She is gorgeous and smart. I am sure she will have many offers.
Updated On: 3/5/04 at 11:43 AM
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did anyone see the mass celebrating that went on among the others as soon as they saw she was gone? oh boy.

Right off the bat I saw she was a trouble maker, when in one of the first episodes she made that idiotic remark about racism when someone told her she was the pot calling the kettle black. Not the brightest bulb on the tree, lol!
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think she will have many offers. As Trump said, she has a tremendous chip on her shoulder and she thinks she's superior to everyone. She is very self centered and alienates people.
Trump was so funny when she was crying and he said Omarosa go take a nap or something. (Trump loves Nick)
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is Nick the copier salesman?
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
duplicate post, sorry
Updated On: 3/6/04 at 12:12 PM
ShineOn Profile PhotoShineOn Profile Photo
ShineOn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I LOVE this show. It's absolutely my favorite reality show (except American Idol which is my guilty pleasure).

I think The Apprentice is brilliant.

Clearly Amy's going to win, though. She is the ONLY one who has yet to lose. She's a great team worker, brilliant, easy to get along with, honest, and fun. She's the only girl who isn't caddy and two faced... although, I will say I like Heidi. I don't think she's two faced or caddy, really, just rough around the edges and some people get tired of her approach... she's not the most articulate or classy, but she's feisty and there's something likable about her.

Omirosa was just a pretension, self centered wench.

I want to see Katrina leave next. How about the episode where they renovated the apartments? Katrina was a CLASS A b*tch in that episode. A spoiled little brat that couldn't graciously lose. Troy did nothing wrong... he's just smart. She's a sooooore loser. I want her gone. After that, it's gonna be tough. I love Amy, Troy, Kwami, and Heidi. I don't care for Nick one way or the other... at first I liked him but then something about him stroked me the wrong way.

I still firmly believe Amy will win. Trump so will never fire her. She is a SMART girl. I will die of a heart attack if he actually fires her... no, it won't happen. Even if she screws up, he'll take into consideration the fact that whatever team she's been on in the past has NEVER lost. I predict it'll be Amy and Troy or Amy and Nick down to the last two.

I love this show!
"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"The Apprentice" parties like it's 1986! Backstabbing Yuppies all over the place! Nick is h-o-t! I feel such a lowlife being addicted to this show, but God hep meh, I can't stop!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i am addicted to that show :o(.

but i'm pretty sure that nick will win. even though she's so mean, i really like heidi. i want her to do well.
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#22
Posted: 3/11/04 at 12:00pm
lol I've been avoiding this thread all week because I missed the last 15 minutes of last week's episode, and had no idea who got fird until I watched the rerun last night.
I was soooo glad it was Omarosa. I HATED HER!!!
First of all, what was with the whining? Even Trump thought she was being a baby about the whole plaster thing and told her that. "Oh, I've been walking around with a concusion for a week..." Does she even know what a concusion is!? She is lazy and she acts like she's better than everyone else. Her biggest mistake was walking back into his office unannounced. That pissed him off big time; and rightly so. He laughed when Heidi rolled her eyes at that situation.

I really like Heidi, but she doesn't know when to shut her mouth. She's definitely a good businesswoman, but her mouth is going to be what gets her fired. Even as she was leaving the board room in this last episode she said out loud, "You drive me nuts Mr. Trump." Or something to that effect. Yeah, it was in a joking way, but just smile and leave.

I think Amy has the most going for her because everyone seems to want her on their team, and she has never been on a team while they lost. But I still haven't seen anything out of her that would make me believe she has what it takes to work for Trump. She could have just been having a stroke of good luck, and that's why her teams never lost...not necessarily because she was on the team at the time and caused them to win. I can't wait for tonight's episode! re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#23
Posted: 3/11/04 at 12:07pm
Theaterbaby I thought I heard Heidi say, "I'll try not to drive people nuts Mr. Trump." She couldn't be crazy enough to say he drove her nuts. He smiled at what she said, so I think it's okay with him. I didn't like her at first but now I like her.
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Donald Trumps Show#24
Posted: 3/11/04 at 5:01pm
Yeah, my impression of Heidi has evolved from distaste to a certain appreciation.

I really wonder who's emerging tonight. It seems like the show was moving towards Omarosa's removal.. now that she's gone whats going to replace the buzz.
Hamlet's father.