On the Boards with Scott Nevins Premiers March 6

Rob Profile PhotoRob Profile Photo
Rob
Team BWW
Team BWW
Premiering on BroadwayWorld.com on March 6th will be "On the Boards with Scott Nevins", a new web radio talk show which will feature weekly Broadway guests talking about the latest online discussions, news, gossip and buzz in the theater community. Click in now for previews with John Tartaglia, Daniel Reichard and Max von Essen!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=682
EddieVarley Profile PhotoEddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds like fun!
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Scott Nevins is soooooooooo dreamy and has the most adorable voice. I can't wait to hear Max von Essen!! Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!!! re: re: re: On the Boards with Scott Nevins Premiers March 6
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadwaylilhead Profile PhotoBroadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Awesome! Sounds fun..
Call it a regime change...
Al Dente Profile PhotoAl Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dreamy? Yeah, I guess if you like that Chelsea eyebrows look.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jealous, huh? HAHA
I think they are beautiful along with the cute dimples on his cheeks when he smiles. re: re: re: re: re: re: On the Boards with Scott Nevins Premiers March 6
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Al Dente Profile PhotoAl Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jealous? Hilarious. He and Mr. Von Essen are a fun pair, though. They must go to get them done together!
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I like the chorus boys for their minds.
daphnerocks
Understudy
Understudy
Drag-brows...the boys need to leave em alone...sad when they are plucked so shapely. What musical theater has he done to have a talk show? I thought he owned a club?
BreeDaniel Profile PhotoBreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Wow. This turned quickly! :)

Rob promised that Scott will talk about hot board topics. Maybe he can talk eyebrows for his debut!
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate to know what your taste for men is like if you do not think Nevins is dreamy...
CCM '10!
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually I was looking in the Webster's, and right there under "dreamy" is Scott's picture, so there! Seriously he is a wonderful interviewer and this show sounds like fun, he's the Larry King of Broadway. Only dreamy...er.
Rob Profile PhotoRob Profile Photo
Rob
Team BWW
Team BWW
Of course we don't require theater experience to be a host, just good eyebrows! re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: On the Boards with Scott Nevins (though personally I think there's more interesting things to discuss)

Seriously though, BroadwayWorld.com is very happy to present On The Boards and based on the test audiences from both inside and outside the theater community, it promises to be a great listen.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rob, let's discuss YOUR eyebrows!! HAHA
All kidding aside, it seems that Scott has a great line-up planned so far. I'm really looking forward to hearing it air.

Updated On: 3/2/04 at 01:26 PM
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And to continue heaping some much deserved praise, Scott's live shows really are positive and informative regarding the performers, it's great to see someone relax and talk about their passions and inspirations. The radio show will have that plus the added element of humor as it will touch on many topics, including some found here.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Along with beauty tips on how to have GREAT eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That must be the key to success on Broadway, 16 bars and great eyebrows!
BrdwyThtr Profile PhotoBrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just listened to the Max von Essen "on Broadway style..." preview. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We can talk about how everyone hates me! :)

Sounds like a good time :)
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
By the way, Scott is SO MUCH CUTER than the publicity pic being used for the show :)
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Remember all of your posts about how much you disliked Scott Nevins and his show at Therapy.

What made you change your mind?
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You did mama.. you have changed my life.
Updated On: 3/2/04 at 05:56 PM
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is marvelous news. As most of you know, the "dreamy" Scott Nevins was a student of mine and I directed him in several school shows. If Scotkins isn't a good boy I'll be forced to post some pictures of him in his high school days and yoou'll all have to decide how "dreamy" he was in those days.

(Be good, Scott!)
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)