i have a massive hetero crush on goerge w.

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i have a massive hetero crush on goerge w.#0
Posted: 2/25/04 at 11:40am
i can't really say for sure what it is about him that attracts me, but it's for sure that i'm head over heels for him. maybe it's that laugh or the way he fumbles nucular on sucha regular basis, but i am smitten. c'mon now, i can't be the only one here that feels this way can i? it's ok, you can admit it, we're all friends here.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OK. I'll admit it.

I'd love to bend him over a chair and plow him till his eyeballs whizzed like a Vegas slot-machine.

re: i have a massive hetero crush on goerge w.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I guess I can admit it too. After all, they say the first step to recovery is admitting teh problem. Here goes....My name is Orion and I love Bush.

I can't help it, there's just something about a dumb frat boy that gets to me, even when he's all grown up. They grow up but, they never outgrow the dumb. It's endearing
http://www.danperezgallery.com
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
see, now this is progress...thank god that there are threads like this that allow people to open up about such ugly topics.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, I've been carrying around that dirty little secret for so long, enduring the feelings of guilt and shame, it feels good to finally come out to someone. I've known for a while that inwas a closeted, republican Bush lover but was afraid to tell anyone. Now I realize that I am still a good and worthy person deserving of love and respect. I will say it loud and proud, I want a nucular family of my own.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"i have a massive hetero crush on goerge w."

papa, you've finally managed to gross me out re: re: re: re: re: i have a massive hetero crush on goerge w.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
Updated On: 2/25/04 at 12:16 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well it took long enough, sheesh. i thought i might have to resort to ritual sacrifice!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's good that it's a hetero crush. Otherwise, how would he recognize it?

*ba-dum ching*

Get it?

"Recognize"? As in legally?

tee hee

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
somebody give that man a rimshot!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

ErikJ972 Profile PhotoErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A rimshot...hmmm....and all this time I thought you had a hetero crush on me papa.
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have never hid the fact that I find George W. Bush to be physically attractive. However, I don't there'd be much in the way of pillow talk with us! By his own admission, he's not very good at "conversationing".
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
shermanslave Profile Photoshermanslave Profile Photo
shermanslave
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I cannot even play this game. it is just too too nasty to imagine.
Please visit Bitchy Waiter
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm still shaking, in particular, over MasterLcZ's post, Sherman. And since I've met the formidable Master in person, I can even picture the startling deed he is proposing. I don't think I'll ever shake the image ... of the state of their union.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 2/25/04 at 08:34 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
erik, i can have hetero crushes on more than one person, but i'd call yours a man crush. i'm not sure what the difference is, but i thought you'd appreciate my differentiating you and gw, laka dat.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ya know, papa, I thought this thread title might read easier the next day, but not so. It still has the power....
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
and ... I am still vomiting!
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I heard that a middle-aged Southern Baptist Republican woman died of a heart attack reading this thread.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahaha
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
whew! i thought sure he was talking about you, iflit! re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: i h

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HAHAHAHAHA. Close, but no cigar.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ciagrs? please can we leave bubba out of this for once? i hate that people always have to drag that up. can't a man season his cigar in his office without the world having to make comment on it?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What's the Kipling quote? "A woman is only a woman. But a good cigar is a SMOKE."

Okay. The plumber just left, I'm $250 poorer but at least my toilet flushes, and hey, it's too late to go to work. SO I am off to see Mel's cheery little number. Pray for my health. If a middle aged woman in Jersey bites the dust during the 3:20 showing, don't be looking for future posts from me...
Updated On: 2/26/04 at 02:06 PM
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Get a huge bag of M&Ms, Iflit.

Chocolate takes ones mind off everything, even flagellation!
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I went with the red licorice, Master..thought I'd keep my snack color-coordinated to the movie. And since I actually prefer chocolate, I thought the element of self-denial lent the decision a nice thematic touch. I can also happily report that I suffered no coronary events during the show. I *did* however want to slap the woman sitting behind me. She started sniffeling already in Gethsemene, and was whole-hog wailing by the time they started flogging Him. I wanted to turn around and say "Jesus Christ, get a freakin' grip.", but I thought that, under the circumstances, it might be perceived as un-Christian behavior.
Updated On: 2/27/04 at 06:13 PM
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, Mrs. Lincoln....