Page: 1

Pieces of April/American Splendor/Soldier's Girl

Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Three of the best films of last year just came out on DVD. Anyone who loves the movies must check them out!

Yeah, I know, I sound like a representative from Blockbuster Video, but these really are great recent films you might have missed.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love Soldier's Girl...
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I would sooner chew glass than sit through Pieces Of April. I am sure it's very good, but Katie Holmes is so gobsmackingly talentless and unbearably annoying I can't watch her in anything. I had to stop watching Dawson's because of her.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
broadway86 Profile Photobroadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
popcultureboy-

"I would sooner chew glass than sit through Pieces Of April. I am sure it's very good, but Katie Holmes is so gobsmackingly talentless and unbearably annoying I can't watch her in anything. I had to stop watching Dawson's because of her."

Don't be so sore. She was excellent in this movie, and Patricia Clarkson gave the best, funniest, and most memorable female supporting performance of the year.
http://robbyhorror.blogspot.com