Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

× New: Upvote messages you find helpful. Messages with multiple votes will be highlighted. Also posts reported by several users will now be hidden by default (but can be toggled on) while awaiting moderation.

Diana Ross “If the World Just Danced”

MichelleCraig Profile Photo
MichelleCraig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/28/14

Posted: 11/4/21 at 9:20pm

Diana Ross has a new album coming out tomorrow. It’s called THANK YOU. One of the songs already released is called “If the World Just Danced”… I think, no matter how old you are, it will make you happy… Enjoy.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 4/15/04

Posted: 11/8/21 at 6:11pm

MichelleCraig said: "Diana Ross has a new album coming out tomorrow. It’s called THANK YOU. One of the songs already released is called “If the World Just Danced”… I think, no matter how old you are, it will make you happy… Enjoy."

That song is enjoyable.  But the rest of the album...

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 7/22/03

Posted: 11/10/21 at 7:15pm

Awww, it's aiiight. Although definitely "If The World Just Danced" hits that sweet spot that a few legacy artists teamed up with contemporary producers manage to hit to tickle the fancies of old time fans. Like your Johnny Cashes and your Glen Campbells and your Sir Tom Joneses. I love Diana's warble on "Tomorrow," which has nothing to do with the sun coming out.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none