Skip to main content Skip to footer site map


AMERICAN BUFFALO
pixeltracker

AMERICAN BUFFALO opens in the Spring - Same cast, same theatre!

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
Broadway Legend
joined:4/6/12
Broadway Legend | Joined: 4/6/12

Very exciting! I'll admit I was getting a bit concerned about this one, but as I've been saying all along:

I'm sure the delay simply came from the fact that they had to manage the schedules of 3 huge stars.

I think it'll have been worth the wait though. This cast is bonkers! I'm not even a fan of Mamet or this play, but seeing these 3 onstage together is going to so wild. 

https://playbill.com/article/american-buffalo-revival-starring-laurence-fishburne-sam-rockwell-and-darren-criss-will-open-on-broadway-in-2022

kwoc91
Stand-by
joined:9/2/21
Stand-by | Joined: 9/2/21

Does anyone know when tickets will be on sale? According to the BWW press release they're available for purchase, but I don't see a link to actually purchase anything on the show's Telecharge page.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
Broadway Legend
joined:4/6/12
Broadway Legend | Joined: 4/6/12

The show is up on Telecharge - but it doesn't look like you can purchase tickets yet? Maybe I'm missing something though - I'm not hugely familiar with Telecharge. 

https://www.telecharge.com/Broadway/American-Buffalo/Overview

adotburr
Broadway Star
joined:10/6/21
Broadway Star | Joined: 10/6/21
Also would like to purchase tickets but I’m going to wait for a discount code (hopefully).
she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”
kwoc91
Stand-by
joined:9/2/21
Stand-by | Joined: 9/2/21

I checked the show's Twitter page - they're also claiming tickets are on sale, but everyone is leaving comments saying there's nowhere to actually purchase anything! 

I'll refresh the Telecharge page for a bit I guess...

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
Broadway Legend
joined:6/30/21
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/30/21

They're on sale now.

"I told you things were gonna start changing around here!"
kwoc91
Stand-by
joined:9/2/21
Stand-by | Joined: 9/2/21

Snagged tickets for the first performance! I "settled" for the cheapest option since there's not really a bad seat in that theater. Excited!

adotburr
Broadway Star
joined:10/6/21
Broadway Star | Joined: 10/6/21
So Darren Criss and wife are having a baby and all I can find is that baby is due Spring of 2022. I’m assuming Telecharge will announce dates he will be out of the show?
she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”
everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
joined:5/5/04
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/5/04

I didn't even think about his upcoming Daddyhood! I'm seeing his Crissmas show at the Beacon in December, I wonder if he'll mention how far along she is at that point. 



"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
MadsonMelo
Broadway Star
joined:3/24/14
Broadway Star | Joined: 3/24/14

There are $39 tickets on TodayTix, but it doesnt say where exactly. Has anyone bought any of these tickets?

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
Broadway Legend
joined:9/20/18
Broadway Legend | Joined: 9/20/18

MadsonMelo said: "There are $39 tickets on TodayTix, but it doesnt say where exactly. Has anyone bought any of these tickets?"

Is this being done in the round or as a thrust? There’s really not a bad seat at Circle (possible exception being the far far side if it’s a thrust)

orpheus4
Swing
joined:3/15/22
Swing | Joined: 3/15/22

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "MadsonMelo said: "There are $39 tickets on TodayTix, but it doesnt say where exactly. Has anyone bought any of these tickets?"

Is this being done in the round or as a thrust? There’s really not a bad seat at Circle (possible exception being the far far side if it’s a thrust)
"

If buying from TodayTix, they have the seating chart wrong. Telecharge has only 3 sides of seats vs TodayTix showing all the seats available. Hopefully that makes sense. Additionally, there's a discount code floating around bringing ticket prices down to almost the same as TodayTix (maybe $10 difference) if you want to pick your seat. 

Lauren2
Featured Actor
joined:5/10/18
Featured Actor | Joined: 5/10/18

What’s the discount code? 

MadsonMelo
Broadway Star
joined:3/24/14
Broadway Star | Joined: 3/24/14

orpheus4 said: "ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "MadsonMelo said: "There are $39 tickets on TodayTix, but it doesnt say where exactly. Has anyone bought any of these tickets?"

Is this being done in the round or as a thrust? There’s really not a bad seat at Circle (possible exception being the far far side if it’s a thrust)
"

If buying from TodayTix, they have the seating chart wrong. Telecharge has only 3 sides of seats vs TodayTix showing all the seats available. Hopefully that makes sense. Additionally, there's a discount code floating around bringing ticket prices down to almost the same as TodayTix (maybe $10 difference) if you want to pick your seat.
"

Thanks! Whats the discount code?

hearthemsing22
Broadway Legend
joined:2/14/20
Broadway Legend | Joined: 2/14/20

...what did I miss?? I truly thought Daren Criss left the production. Huh. 

ImAProphet
Stand-by
joined:7/5/18
Stand-by | Joined: 7/5/18

I got the code ABDM1221 from a mailer.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
Broadway Legend
joined:8/14/05
Broadway Legend | Joined: 8/14/05

It's a thrust stage. Saw the set design on IG.