Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Hundreds of Playbills looking for new home

bwaylyric Profile Photo
bwaylyric
Broadway Star
Broadway Star | Joined: 10/22/03

25 years of Broadway Playbills looking for a new owner. I have two boxes with more than 600 Playbills dating back from the mid-90s through this past season - mostly Broadway shows with some off-Broadway mixed in. Lots of gems - original casts, color & b&w, some even signed. Great condition. Make me an offer. Must be able to pick up in NYC.

Updated On: 5/6/21 at 12:41 PM
BroadwayMemories1
Swing
Swing | Joined: 7/24/20

Messaged you!

bwaylyric said: "25 years of Broadway Playbills looking for a new owner. I have two boxes with more than 600 Playbills dating back from the mid-90s through this past season - mostly Broadway shows with some off-Broadway mixed in. Lots of gems - original casts, color & b&w, some even signed. Great condition. Make me an offer. Must be able to pick up in NYC."

BroadwayMemories1
Swing
Swing | Joined: 7/24/20

Messaged you!

bwaylyric said: "25 years of Broadway Playbills looking for a new owner. I have two boxes with more than 600 Playbills dating back from the mid-90s through this past season - mostly Broadway shows with some off-Broadway mixed in. Lots of gems - original casts, color & b&w, some even signed. Great condition. Make me an offer. Must be able to pick up in NYC."

Page: 1