Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

LOTS of Signed (and unsigned) Playbills Going on Ebay

AdamBritten2
Swing
Swing | Joined: 12/21/10

Hey everyone - in the process of putting up a ton of Playbills (both signed and unsigned) some of them with tickets, on eBay. 

Look up the username "Nlbnlbnlb12"

In addition to the ones already up, I will be adding the following (most of the below list with signatures)

Legally Blonde, Rent, Hair, Hairspray, Wicked, Spamalot, A Man for All Seasons, August: Osage County, Boeing Boeing, Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins,Title of Show, 13, Chicago, Billy Elliot, Naked Boys Singing, Finian's Rainbow, Cry Baby, Gypsy, Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, Lion King, Memphis, The Phantom of the Opera, Next to Normal, Speed the Plow, The Pirate Queen, The Toxic Avenger,  Shrek, Curtains, West Side Story, Equus, 

If you look it up now and don't see one that I've included, I probably just haven't listed it yet. (I started with my unsigned ones so I could verify what signatures I have before posting.) They will all be going up in the next few days, so check back later. 

Look up the username: Nlbnlbnlb12

Thanks!

Updated On: 2/22/21 at 04:20 PM
Joshua Rosenthal
Stand-by
Stand-by | Joined: 8/13/17
I can’t find the pageLOTS of Signed (and unsigned) Playbills Going on Ebay could you post a link please?
AdamBritten2
Swing

I wasn't sure if the search link would work properly, but try this

https://www.ebay.com/sch/nlbnlbnlb12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Joshua Rosenthal
Stand-by
Stand-by | Joined: 8/13/17
Yep! Thanx!
AdamBritten2
Swing

Just added playbills with signatures from Stephanie J. Block, Norm Lewis, Sierra Boggess, Ashley Brown, and more!

Page: 1