Page: 1

Sad Affair at CBS

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/17/03

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 3:38pm
My wife watches 2 soap operas. 1 is the Young and the Restless. They have a character called Chance. She watched it today. I told her on Goggle I saw he was let go and today was his last day. His son was worse than a rapist or child molester an abuser of women He was a conservative who supported Trump.

This is called reverse McCarthyism. This is ok for dems to do it but God forbid this was done to a dem. Sad state of affairs. This is really scary **** no.matter who you supported. She asked me if he would return I told her unless he went to a reeducation. camp and bowed down and asked for forgiveness no chance in hell.Another young actors career has been destroyed .
Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 2/1/21 at 03:38 PM
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 10/9/05

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 3:52pm
I blame Mrs. Roxy.
Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 7/20/13

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 3:57pm

His son was worse than a rapist or child molester an abuser of women He was a conservative who supported Trump.

But.....you just described Trump, your FAV guy!

I told her on Goggle I saw

Sad Affair at CBS

Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 4:27pm
Did you buy Mrs. Roxy a new Google machine? Or did you realize finally that she doesn’t even exist and is really a Spirit of Halloween skeleton you put a dress and a wig on?
Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 3/28/08

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 7:25pm
I'm disappointed that this isn't a thread about a reboot of Family Affair where they're all sad.
"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/15/07

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/1/21 at 8:21pm
He's a 9/11 truther. But more importantly, he's an anti masker and was putting the cast and crew in danger. That's the likely reason he was let go, his actions, not his politics.
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/16/13

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/2/21 at 12:05am
Sad affair in your head, maybe dementia?
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 9/10/08

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/2/21 at 12:13am

BroadwayNYC2 said: "Sad affair in your head, maybe dementia?"

Not a topic to make a joke about.  It's a cruel illness that I have been dealing with my Mother for 15 years.  Next time you're with your parents, relish your conversation. I can't do that.  My Mother hasn't known who I was for several years and hasn't spoken a word in just as long.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 11/5/05

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/3/21 at 10:54am
Mr Roxy said: "My wife watches 2 soap operas. 1 is the Young and the Restless. They have a character called Chance. She watched it today. I told her on Goggle I saw he was let go and today was his last day. His son was worse than a rapist or child molester an abuser of women He was a conservative who supported Trump.

This is called reverse McCarthyism. This is ok for dems to do it but God forbid this was done to a dem. Sad state of affairs. This is really scary **** no.matter who you supported. She asked me if he would return I told her unless he went to a reeducation. camp and bowed down and asked for forgiveness no chance in hell.Another young actors career has been destroyed .
"

The ONLY thing I can find about this is a gossip blog that was speculating the cause for his firing. Nothing has been confirmed by anybody, including the actor, Danny Boaz. I can't even find some right wing rag frothing at the mouth over this the way Roxy is. Just one single blog post has gotten Roxy into this tizzy.

Also, you know what is REALLY scary ****? Right wing conspiracy-addled extremists violently seizing the Capitol resulting in numerous deaths. But you have had NOTHING to say about that one: an actual terrorist attack on the seat of our government! Let's talk about the careers that were ended that day, Roxy. Let's talk about how you even tried to push and encourage some of those conspiracy theories here.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 2/3/21 at 10:54 AM
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/3/21 at 12:59pm
Roxy, did the Mrs. get upset when she went to storm the Capital and discovered she couldn’t get her Jazzy up the steps?
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 7/22/03

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/4/21 at 4:34am

You can't get in the Capitol if you're wearing sneakers.

Can you hear me now? Twit: @NamoInExile
iluvtheatertrash
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 11/9/04

Sad Affair at CBS

Posted: 2/7/21 at 8:06am
Actors do not have to or want to work with people who vote for politicians who want to oppress them. Trump and the GOP have **** on the arts for decades. But, like all Republicans, you’re too much of a hypocrite to admit it.

Get a life. No one here wants to hear from you anymore.
"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman