Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

"Re-peached"

fosterfan2
Stand-by
Stand-by
"Re-peached"#1
Posted: 1/13/21 at 6:32pm

He who Shall Not Be Named was impeached for the second time. Another poster on another site called it being "repeached".

Jordan Levinson Profile Photo
Jordan Levinson
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
"Re-peached"#2
Posted: 1/13/21 at 6:47pm

Make that the second time in almost a full year that he has been impeached.

There won't be enough time to remove 45 from office via Senate trial before Inauguration Day, but according to the Wall Street Journal, "if the Senate convicts [45], it could also vote... to ban the president from ever seeking office again."

(heads down to the orchestra pit during the Exit Music)
Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#3
Posted: 1/13/21 at 7:00pm

That has nothing to do with it. Everyone knows the Senate doesn't come back until January 19th and Mitch refused to bring it back early.

The trial will happen at the end of January or, as some are suggesting, after Biden's first 100 days in office. He has other things to do to actually help us and wants to focus on that. 

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#4
Posted: 1/13/21 at 7:17pm

I've always thought it not far out there that Dump would spend his last days in Saudi Arabia or somewhere in South Russia.  Suicide, is that what's next?  Where is Kenny Lay?

Stephanatic
Theatre Fan3
Stand-by
Stand-by
"Re-peached"#5
Posted: 1/13/21 at 7:26pm

At first glance when I saw the heading for this thread I thought it was about a possible sequel to CALL ME BY YOUR NAME  laugh

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#6
Posted: 1/13/21 at 8:53pm

Theatre Fan3 said: "At first glance when I saw the heading for this thread I thought it was about a possible sequel to CALL ME BY YOUR NAME laugh"

There is an announced sequel!  But after today's Armie Hammer revelations, who knows?

SouthernCakes
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#7
Posted: 1/13/21 at 9:12pm
Wasn’t it in the news that Trump plans to be at his resort in Scotland? Wonder if they will allow him in.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#8
Posted: 1/13/21 at 9:18pm

"We are not allowing people to come in to Scotland without an essential purpose right now and that would apply to him, just as it applies to anybody else," Scotland First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said after being asked about Trump on Tuesday. "Coming to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose."

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Re-peached"#9
Posted: 1/13/21 at 10:51pm

The subject I thought had to do with a Real Housewife of Atlanta coming back to the show. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.