Page: 1

I Will Vote

Highland Guy Profile PhotoHighland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I Will Vote#1
Posted: 9/4/20 at 1:44pm

In a speech that just concluded, Joe Biden encouraged voters to visit the subject website.  I did.  It verified that I am registered to vote.  I believe it offers the ability to register to vote.  If you are not yet registered to vote, please do it now.  Don't wait.   

POSSIBILITIES
Gorlois Profile PhotoGorlois Profile Photo
Gorlois
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I Will Vote#2
Posted: 9/4/20 at 1:51pm
I will also vote!
uncageg Profile Photouncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I Will Vote#3
Posted: 9/4/20 at 5:45pm
Registered. Am voting.
Just give the world Love.
fosterfan2
Stand-by
Stand-by
I Will Vote#4
Posted: 9/5/20 at 11:09am

I've been voting since I was old enough. I am definitely voting!  I talked my older sister into it by telling her that our lives depend on it--literally.

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I Will Vote#5
Posted: 9/13/20 at 8:40pm

I'm thrilled you are all ready to vote. But you need to do more.

You need to encourage, nag, guilt trip, everyone else you know to do the same and they need to do the same.

Read Micheal Moore's tweet and you'll see why. Remember, he was the only one who called it 4 years ago.

Sorry to have to provide the reality check again, but when they poll registered voters in the swing states, Biden & Trump are in a virtual tie. In Minn. it’s 47-47. In Michigan, where Biden had a big lead, Trump has closed the gap to 4pts. Are u ready for a Trump victory? ACT NOW!

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
Sutton Ross Profile PhotoSutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I Will Vote#6
Posted: 9/13/20 at 10:25pm

It's much less crucial in CA and NY. But, people that live in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, and Michigan, PLEASE encourage all your people to vote. Don't tell them who to vote for of course, but just put it like this:

"Do you want a 74 year old mentally-ill toddler in the White House? Someone who has zero empathy, who is a child rapist, who threatens to defund school districts, who brags about sexually assaulting women, and who has specifically said the term "China Virus" in the past 9 months hundreds of times just to make Asian-Americans more fearful for their lives?

Or the man who is not/has not/will not do any of those things?"

Vote like your goddamn life depends on it, because it does. It really does. 

She/Her
fosterfan2
Stand-by
Stand-by
I Will Vote#7
Posted: 9/14/20 at 6:14pm

Sutton Ross said: "It's much less crucial in CA and NY. But, people that live in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, and Michigan, PLEASE encourage all your people to vote. Don't tell them who to vote for of course, but just put it like this:

"Do you want a 74 year old mentally-ill toddler in the White House? Someone who has zero empathy, who is a child rapist, who threatens to defund school districts, who brags about sexually assaulting women, and who has specifically said the term "China Virus" in the past 9 months hundreds of times just to make Asian-Americans more fearful for their lives?

Or the man who is not/has not/will not do any of those things?"

Vote like your goddamn life depends on it, because it does. It really does.
"

^This. ALL of this. 100%.

Highland Guy Profile PhotoHighland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I Will Vote#8
Posted: 9/14/20 at 7:00pm

I first voted in a Presidential election in 1968 when I was 21.  I was stationed onboard a U.S. Navy ship in Scotland.  The mail-in ballot was huge, about the size of a newspaper.  I had to lay it out on the deck to mark my choices.  In the following years, no matter where in the world I was, I voted in all the Presidential elections.  Including 2020, I will have voted in 14 Presidential elections.

Did my votes matter?  They mattered to me.

POSSIBILITIES