Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Quarantine Education

theatreMAMA
Swing
Swing
Quarantine Education#1
Posted: 8/25/20 at 3:20pm

Hello! I am looking for ways to stay connected and educated while the industry is on a pause. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Thanks!

theatreMAMA3
Swing
Swing
Quarantine Education#2
Posted: 8/25/20 at 3:22pm

Hello!

We've been hosting Acting Circles throughout this quarantine and they've been amazing way to connect with Casting Directors and people from the industry.

For more information go to www.actingcircles.com and you'll be able to find full schedule.

MaceyMohamed
Swing
Swing
Quarantine Education#3
Posted: 9/3/20 at 4:58pm

Wow, so many ways to jump on it. Lockdown is making me mad so I am back to anime watching, by the way Ive started to rewatch episodes on original japanese language after 1st time watching on english. That is not easy so I have to read many guidances to manage it (some articles with tips like that https://isaccurate.com/japanese-translation-services) or any other. I can help you to choose the direction you need if you want, just write me laugh

By the way I began that type of learning a couple of months ago but I was watching movies - first time I should watch on English and after that on Japanese language. By the way, I am happy that you man got a real wish to go further! 

Page: 1