Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

How to convince my friend to hire a paper helper for herself?

Swing
Swing

If you have a friend who is not ready to hire a paper help due to any reason including the cost or doubting the efficiency and you still want to convince him or her to hire a paper help. Then the best solution is to take him to a good online platform that offers affordable papers and show the success stats and prove to him/her the true benefits of a paper helper. You can also make him/her talk to someone who has taken paper help from that particular platform or from any other platform, whatsoever. In such cases where people have doubts, a word of mouth from a person who has already availed those services and is an experienced person plays a vital role in convincing the concerned person. If still he/she is not convinced, you can make a comparison chart where you will pen down the benefits of doing the paper herself and taking paper help from outside on the other side. Doing this will clearly portray the right picture in front of your friend and will lead to convincing him/her to take paper help from outside.

Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If you have incriminating evidence on your friend, that could persuade them to hire a paper helper.

Hope that helps!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Paper Helper helps your paper help you make a great meal.

With sentences like this to resist is an impossible choice: "We always want you to be stress-free when you have chosen such a location to study and make your other dreams come true."

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
Updated On: 8/23/20 at 09:13 PM
UncleCharlie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

FindingNamo said: "Paper Helper helps your paper help you make a great meal.

Is that like Hamburger Helper only you mix the noodles and the sauce with paper instead of hamburger?

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

That is exactly what I meant. Paper Helper will help you spell YUMMY.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
ClydeBarrow Profile PhotoClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Is this a person who helps you with paper or a helper made out of paper?

Asking for your friend.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah