Tons of Opening Night Playbills and More on My eBay

PerpetualDuckling
Swing
Swing

Hi, folks! I have a number of official opening night Playbills from 2011 and 2012 and other memorabilia that I decided to sell during a recent purge of my collection. All have been stored carefully and are in mint or near-mint condition. I've listed them individually, but I'm happy to create bundles (with a little discount) if you're looking to purchase more than one! Just message me on eBay and we'll work something out.

You can view everything I currently have live on my eBay page. I've included a list below of all the items that I haven't posted yet but will be coming soon. Again, feel free to message me if you'd like to bundle multiple items or you're interested in any of the items that haven't been posted yet. 

Official Opening Night Playbills:

• Grace
  • Stick Fly
  • Born Yesterday
  • Jerusalem
  • The People in the Picture
  • Master Class
  • The Motherf**ker with the Hat
  • The Columnist
  • Chaplin
  • A Streetcar Named Desire
  • High
  • The House of Blue Leaves 
  • Wit 
  • Fela! 
  • Harvey
  • Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
  • Arcadia
  • The Championship Season
  • Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Other Memorabilia:

• Les Miserables tour window card from a stop in Orlando, FL - signed by members of the cast
  • Dead Accounts Broadway window card - signed by Norbert Leo Butz and others
  • Al-Hirschfeld-inspired StarKid Potter poster from the 2013 Quidditch World Cup - signed by Joey Richter, Joe Moses, Joe Walker, and Brian Rosenthal
  • Page of Hanklerfish doodles - signed by Hank Green
  • The Night Before Our Stars (release event for the movie version of The Fault in Our Stars) signed poster