Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

× New: Upvote messages you find helpful. Messages with multiple votes will be highlighted. Also posts reported by several users will now be hidden by default (but can be toggled on) while awaiting moderation.
Little Shop of Horrors
pixeltracker

Little Shop of Horrors audition song

another.jason
Swing
Swing | Joined: 5/15/20

Posted: 5/15/20 at 1:15am
Hey guys, Im wanting to audition for Seymour in Little Shop, and I was wondering if you might have any suggestions regarding song choices. I know there was a thread for this before but that was years ago and with new shows out I want to see if there are more suggestions :)

I was considering something from Be More Chill, maybe Loser Geek Whatever. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Thanks
borlechristian
Chorus Member
Chorus Member | Joined: 5/3/20

Posted: 5/20/20 at 9:28pm
Quick question. You don't have to answer it, but are you doing a school production?

Loser geek whatever is honestly a nice song, but I don't know if you should do that one. Be more chill has become a really popular show, and people are probably tired of hearing songs from that.

I would recommend I wanna be a producer from the producers.

You might wanna do a song you don't know. I did that for my latest audition, and got the role.

Try doing an older show. You'll seem more professional and smart
borlechristian
Chorus Member

Quick question. You don't have to answer it, but are you doing a school production?

Loser geek whatever is honestly a nice song, but I don't know if you should do that one. Be more chill has become a really popular show, and people are probably tired of hearing songs from that.

You might wanna do a song you don't know. I did that for my latest audition, and got the role.

borlechristian
Chorus Member

adamPeake
Swing
Swing | Joined: 1/5/22

Posted: 1/19/22 at 9:39am

This is really an amazing post I love it thanks for sharing this amazing kind of post I really like because I like their pakistani clothes australia that they provide to the online viewers.

adamPeake
Swing
Swing | Joined: 1/5/22

Posted: 1/19/22 at 9:39am
Updated On: 1/19/22 at 09:39 AM