Page: 1

Little Shop of Horrors audition song

another.jason
Swing
Swing
Little Shop of Horrors audition song#1
Posted: 5/15/20 at 1:15am
Hey guys, Im wanting to audition for Seymour in Little Shop, and I was wondering if you might have any suggestions regarding song choices. I know there was a thread for this before but that was years ago and with new shows out I want to see if there are more suggestions :)

I was considering something from Be More Chill, maybe Loser Geek Whatever. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Thanks
borlechristian
Swing
Swing
Little Shop of Horrors audition song#2
Posted: 5/20/20 at 9:28pm
Quick question. You don't have to answer it, but are you doing a school production?

Loser geek whatever is honestly a nice song, but I don't know if you should do that one. Be more chill has become a really popular show, and people are probably tired of hearing songs from that.

I would recommend I wanna be a producer from the producers.

You might wanna do a song you don't know. I did that for my latest audition, and got the role.

Try doing an older show. You'll seem more professional and smart
borlechristian
Swing
Swing
Little Shop of Horrors audition song#2
Quick question. You don't have to answer it, but are you doing a school production?

Loser geek whatever is honestly a nice song, but I don't know if you should do that one. Be more chill has become a really popular show, and people are probably tired of hearing songs from that.

You might wanna do a song you don't know. I did that for my latest audition, and got the role.

borlechristian
Swing
Swing
Little Shop of Horrors audition song#3

Page: 1