Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Matt Rogers & Joel Kim Booster are doing a podcast on 'Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods'

TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Picture It! The summer of 2008! Sicily... Or rather your living room...

Relive the entire journey with Matt & Joel as they recount the reality show of our time. Yes... They too do not care for Emma Zaks... And they know that Lena Hall is among the contestents but they don't know which it is and will not accept spoilers...

All of this and nothing else can be your's for a $5 donation to The Eviction Defense Network...

https://www.patreon.com/MattJoelElle
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
ChairinMain Profile PhotoChairinMain Profile Photo
ChairinMain
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Does anyone know where this show can be found online? Is it streaming anywhere? Is it on YouTube? (I've only been able to find individual episodes)

TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

It's all on Youtube except episode 6 for whatever reason.

"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Lavieboheme3090 Profile PhotoLavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Woof that is just gonna be a lot screaming in place of content.

I’ll just stick with the Tim Murray reunion show.
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I don't know who these two are, but I'm confused that the OP makes it sound like they don't know which one Lena Hall is. It's not like she looks drastically different, and from the moment she opens her mouth you should be able to figure it out. Nor have I ever felt like she's tried to hide her actual name.

Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?