Page: 1

HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Finn8
Swing
Swing
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY #1
Posted: 1/29/20 at 2:44am
Hello everyone,
So my school do really amazing productions and Im planning on doing the production this year, the only problem is that Ive been asked to audition for another show in which we learn in two weeks and perform it that weekend. Its a very professional production and if I got the chance to be in it it would help me so much. The company said I had a good chance of getting in. The only thing is the two weeks the show runs is the two weeks we are needed for my schools rehearsal production camp (our rehearsals go throughout the year as well) I still want to run for a lead at my school and still do the other production. Should I wait till I audition for my school production and if I get a lead tell my school that I cant do those two weeks because Im doing another production but would be there for all the other rehearsals at school or tell school before hand that I have an audition for another show and that I might miss out on the two weeks of rehearsals. My school auditions are way before the other companies audition. It says on my schools production information that if were not available our roles may be allocated but last year a girl wasnt there and still had her role. Im so conflicted wether to tell my school before I audition for their production or after and then tell them Im not available for those two weeks of school rehearsals. Please someone help me!!!!
Thank you
EdEval
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY #2
Posted: 2/10/20 at 10:02pm
Updated On: 2/10/20 at 10:02 PM
EdEval
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY #3
Posted: 2/10/20 at 10:02pm

Your school should come FIRST.  Forget the other production.

Advertisement