Advertisement


Six Rush/Lottery

Kea4
Stand-by
joined:12/11/18
Stand-by
joined:
12/11/18
Six Rush/Lottery #1
Posted: 1/21/20 at 3:15pm

I know nothing has officially been announced yet but has anyone heard anything? It looked like they were holding off on selling the first 2-3 rows of the Orchestra so I'm hoping those are all rush! 

Updated On: 2/11/20 at 03:15 PM
magictodo123
Broadway Legend
joined:3/18/19
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/18/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#2
Posted: 1/21/20 at 4:00pm
Nothing yet! Fingers crossed for rush and/or lottery!
Hamilfan2
Leading Actor
joined:12/28/15
Leading Actor
joined:
12/28/15
Six Rush or Lottery News#3
Posted: 1/21/20 at 8:39pm
I doubt they’re all rush, 3 rows of rush is unheard of. Regardless, shows usually don’t announce a rush/lotto policy until the day before or of the first preview. So I wouldn’t expect any announcement until Feb 12 or 13th.
GlenCoco
Understudy
joined:5/4/19
Understudy
joined:
5/4/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#4
Posted: 1/21/20 at 10:07pm

Hamilfan2 said: "I doubt they’re all rush, 3 rows of rush is unheard of. Regardless, shows usually don’t announce a rush/lotto policy until the day before or of the first preview. So I wouldn’t expect any announcement until Feb 12 or 13th."

I'm thinking it'll be more like an in person rush

 

GreasedLightning Profile PhotoGreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
Broadway Legend
joined:2/11/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
2/11/14
Six Rush or Lottery News#5
Posted: 1/21/20 at 10:31pm
Spring Awakening had an in-person lottery and Waitress had an in-person rush, so I wonder if they’ll keep a similar policy or if SIX will take the Broadway Direct lottery route...
Valentina3 Profile PhotoValentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
Broadway Legend
joined:2/26/16
Broadway Legend
joined:
2/26/16
Six Rush or Lottery News#6
Posted: 1/21/20 at 10:37pm

GreasedLightning said: "Spring Awakening had an in-person lottery and Waitress had an in-person rush, so I wonder if they’ll keep a similar policy or if SIX will take the Broadway Direct lottery route..."

I really hope it's latter. In person lottery are brutal in this weather.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
jjcasual
Chorus Member
joined:2/15/16
Chorus Member
joined:
2/15/16
Six Rush or Lottery News#7
Posted: 1/21/20 at 11:28pm

GreasedLightning said: "Spring Awakening had an in-person lottery and Waitress had an in-person rush, so I wonder if they’ll keep a similar policy or if SIX will take the Broadway Direct lottery route... "

If I recall correctly, it took Waitress a year to announce a rush policy. Their cheapest offering was standing room tickets when the show was completely sold out. I really hope Six doesn’t opt for that policy (or the in-person lottery). 

Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
joined:10/9/05
Broadway Legend
joined:
10/9/05
Six Rush or Lottery News#8
Posted: 1/22/20 at 8:38am
I can confirm (unless last minute changes occur, which is always possible) that the front row will be lottery (or rush) seats and that a policy is being worked on now.
Kea4
Stand-by
joined:12/11/18
Stand-by
joined:
12/11/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#9
Posted: 1/22/20 at 3:45pm

Jordan Catalano said: "I can confirm (unless last minute changes occur, which is always possible) that the front row will be lottery (or rush) seats and that a policy is being worked on now."

and this is why I post even though I know any official announcement won't happen for a while. Six Rush or Lottery News 

However, they definitely aren't selling the first 2-3 rows yet. Maybe they are waiting to price them until they can see how the sightlines are? I was optimistically hoping they'd all be rush/lottery, but I recognize that's not likely.

Jamie 10
Swing
joined:5/9/19
Swing
joined:
5/9/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#10
Posted: 2/11/20 at 12:24pm
Rush and Lotto announced!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b0QwIpm-o/?igshid=19ifwi8jms20x

60 tickets available per performance, 30 for lotto 30 for rush.
Kea4
Stand-by
joined:12/11/18
Stand-by
joined:
12/11/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#11
Posted: 2/11/20 at 2:10pm

Jamie 10 said: "Rush and Lotto announced!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b0QwIpm-o/?igshid=19ifwi8jms20x

60 tickets available per performance, 30 for lotto 30 for rush.
"

I'm pumped! These are definitely the first two rows and possibly boxes, but those are closer to 40 seats so I'm wondering where the others will be. 

GreasedLightning Profile PhotoGreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
Broadway Legend
joined:2/11/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
2/11/14
Six Rush or Lottery News#12
Posted: 2/11/20 at 2:19pm
Interesting that the lottery is $30 and the rush is $40. I wonder if the lotto will be front two rows and the rush is elsewhere, or if it’s the other way around.
Kea4
Stand-by
joined:12/11/18
Stand-by
joined:
12/11/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#13
Posted: 2/11/20 at 2:22pm

GreasedLightning said: "Interesting that the lottery is $30 and the rush is $40. I wonder if the lotto will be front two rows and the rush is elsewhere, or if it’s the other way around."

I'm guessing the front two rows are mostly/completely rush. If they want to make it feel more like a concert, you want the most vocal fans in the front row. In my view, those who are willing to rush are more likely to be bigger fans/more enthusiastic. 

GlenCoco
Understudy
joined:5/4/19
Understudy
joined:
5/4/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#14
Posted: 2/11/20 at 2:33pm

I'm rushing Feb 21 so i'll def report back

RWPrincess
Broadway Star
joined:12/7/18
Broadway Star
joined:
12/7/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#15
Posted: 2/11/20 at 3:17pm

Kea4 said: "GreasedLightning said: "Interesting that the lottery is $30 and the rush is $40. I wonder if the lotto will be front two rows and the rush is elsewhere, or if it’s the other way around."

I'm guessing the front two rows are mostly/completely rush. If they want to make it feel more like a concert, you want the most vocal fans in the front row. In my view, those who are willing to rush are more likely to be bigger fans/more enthusiastic.
"

I believe this. When I saw the show in Chicago, there was a guy in the front row that the Queens kept interacting with. At first I thought he was part of the production but then, I saw him at the stage door waiting along with everyone else. I'll be curious to see if they interact here too.

I think this policy overall is very generous. Rushing is hard for me but I'll plan to try the lottery.

 

GlenCoco
Understudy
joined:5/4/19
Understudy
joined:
5/4/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#16
Posted: 2/11/20 at 3:32pm

RWPrincess said: "Kea4 said: "GreasedLightning said: "Interesting that the lottery is $30 and the rush is $40. I wonder if the lotto will be front two rows and the rush is elsewhere, or if it’s the other way around."

I'm guessing the front two rows are mostly/completely rush. If they want to make it feel more like a concert, you want the most vocal fans in the front row. In my view, those who are willing to rush are more likely to be bigger fans/more enthusiastic.
"

I believe this. When I saw the show in Chicago, there was a guy in the front row that the Queens kept interacting with. At first I thought he was part of the production but then, I saw him at the stage door waiting along with everyone else. I'll be curious to see if they interact here too.

I think this policy overall is very generous. Rushing is hard for me but I'll plan to try the lottery.


"Yes I was picked by Cleves to stand up and dance because I was obviously engaged with the show so there was definite engagement with the audience

 

GlenCoco
Understudy
joined:5/4/19
Understudy
joined:
5/4/19
Six Rush or Lottery News#17
Posted: 2/11/20 at 3:32pm

double post

Updated On: 2/11/20 at 03:32 PM
gleek4114 Profile Photogleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
Broadway Legend
joined:5/24/13
Broadway Legend
joined:
5/24/13
Six Rush or Lottery News#18
Posted: 2/11/20 at 5:19pm
I saw twice in Chicago (once in the first row and once in the third row) and the queens are very interactive with those who are very vocal and engaged. They truly feed off of that energy.
kmissa
Featured Actor
joined:4/24/18
Featured Actor
joined:
4/24/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#19
Posted: 2/11/20 at 6:20pm
https://lottery.broadwaydirect.com/show/six-ny/
jonah3500
Featured Actor
joined:3/17/17
Featured Actor
joined:
3/17/17
Six Rush or Lottery News#20
Posted: 2/11/20 at 6:36pm

Delete

Updated On: 2/12/20 at 06:36 PM
YvanEhtNioj Profile PhotoYvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
Broadway Star
joined:7/15/18
Broadway Star
joined:
7/15/18
Six Rush or Lottery News#21
Posted: 2/11/20 at 8:14pm
I’m rushing Thursday. Will provide the 411
Instagram: Astoldbyjordan_
metropolis10111 Profile Photometropolis10111 Profile Photo
metropolis10111
Broadway Star
joined:7/28/06
Broadway Star
joined:
7/28/06
Six Rush or Lottery News#22
Posted: 2/11/20 at 10:36pm

RWPrincess said: "Kea4 said: 
I believe this. When I saw the show in Chicago, there was a guy in the front row that the Queens kept interacting with. At first I thought he was part of the production but then, I saw him at the stage door waiting along with everyone else. I'll be curious to see if they interact here too.

I think this policy overall is very generous. Rushing is hard for me but I'll plan to try the lottery.


"

If that guy was in a purple suit it might have been me lol. I got to dance with Cleves 4 times over the Chicago/Boston runs and totally encourage anyone to have a blast if you get chosen 

Kate Monster3
Stand-by
joined:6/28/16
Stand-by
joined:
6/28/16
Six Rush or Lottery News#23
Posted: 2/12/20 at 12:43pm

Did it say anywhere if the rush was cash only or not?

chuckydisc
Broadway Star
joined:7/28/13
Broadway Star
joined:
7/28/13
Six Rush or Lottery News#24
Posted: 2/12/20 at 11:20pm

Kate Monster3 said: "Did it say anywhere if the rush was cash only or not?"

This theater has either never had cash-only or hasn't had it in a very long time.

CarmenA3 Profile PhotoCarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
Leading Actor
joined:8/20/17
Leading Actor
joined:
8/20/17
Six Rush or Lottery News#25
Posted: 2/12/20 at 11:30pm

Anyone in line now or heard if there’s a line already?