Page: 1

ISO: Cast Signed Windowcards from THE PROM and HEAD OVER HEELS

gleek4114 Profile Photogleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Looking to buy myself a gift this holiday season, and for various reasons on one of my last trips to NYC I wasnt able to get posters signed for these shows. eBay doesnt come up with much on either so I thought it might be worth asking on here. PM me if you might have one or both that youre willing to sell. Happy holidays all!
gleek4114
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bumping this as I’m still looking. Hoping not to spend more than $100 each. The Prom is my priority but HOH would be nice to have as well.
gleek4114
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Anshel2 Profile PhotoAnshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

gleek4114 said: "Looking to buy myself a gift this holiday season, and for various reasons on one of my last trips to NYC I wasnt able to get posters signed for these shows. eBay doesnt come up with much on either so I thought it might be worth asking on here. PM me if you might have one or both that youre willing to sell. Happy holidays all!"

There is the second version (and in my opinion, the better of the two) window card on ebay now.

gleek4114
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Anshel2 said: "gleek4114 said: "Looking to buy myself a gift this holiday season, and for various reasons on one of my last trips to NYC I wasnt able to get posters signed for these shows. eBay doesnt come up with much on either so I thought it might be worth asking on here. PM me if you might have one or both that youre willing to sell. Happy holidays all!"

There is the second version (and in my opinion, the better of the two) window card on ebay now.
"

Signed by the cast?