Page: 1

Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations

Call_me_jorge Profile PhotoCall_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations#1
Posted: 11/20/19 at 2:34pm

Not really any shockers and it all seems very bland and basic. I always find it interesting when these albums that came out like a year+ ago and still find themselves nominated. Ariana Grandes album hasn’t been in the limelight in what seems like 5 billion years. Ahahaha... I wish there was more love for Maggie Roger. Also, anyone notice Ben Platts insta story this morning? Me thinks it was intended as a dig towards the academy.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2020-grammy-awards-complete-nominees-list

SouthernCakes
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations#2
Posted: 11/21/19 at 12:08pm
Ariana should get album of the year. Every track is a winner. And she’s def still in the limelight. She’s doing a world tour but still manages to put out new music - like “Boyfriend” which was nominated.

Lizzo should win song of the year though.
Um Kulthum Profile PhotoUm Kulthum Profile Photo
Um Kulthum
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations#3
Posted: 11/22/19 at 7:57am

All I can say is, Sara Bareilles remains criminally under-appreciated by the Grammys. "Amidst the Chaos" should've at least been nominated for album of the year!

ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations#4
Posted: 11/22/19 at 8:02am

Um Kulthum said: "All I can say is, Sara Bareilles remains criminally under-appreciated by the Grammys. "Amidst the Chaos"should've at least been nominated for album of the year!"

Totally agree.  I see her tonight in concert.  I bought the cd a couple of weeks ago so I would have the chance to know more songs for the show..  Best decision in a long time.  The album is gorgeous.  One of my favorite for the year.

Um Kulthum Profile PhotoUm Kulthum Profile Photo
Um Kulthum
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Grammy Awards 2020 Nominations#5
Posted: 11/22/19 at 9:25am

ArtMan said: "Um Kulthum said: "All I can say is, Sara Bareilles remains criminally under-appreciated by the Grammys. "Amidst the Chaos"should've at least been nominated for album of the year!"

Totally agree. I see her tonight in concert. I bought the cd a couple of weeks ago so I would have the chance to know more songs for the show.. Best decision in a long time. The album is gorgeous. One of my favorite for the year.
"

Have fun!! I saw her last weekend and she does a great show! I already loved the album but hearing her sing it live is really something special.