Page: 1

What are some good topics for a podcast about theatre?

RainyAgwe
Swing
Swing
Hey all,

Im starting a podcast about theatre and was looking for what you guys would be potentially interested in listening to/what topics youd like to hear! Heck, even if you have episode format suggestions... Im all ears!

Best
suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photosuicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think one all about understudies would be really interesting
Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.
The Distinctive Baritone Profile PhotoThe Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There are a lot of Broadway ones past and present. I would do one that focuses on regional theatre.
RainyAgwe
Swing
Swing

The Distinctive Baritone said: "There are a lot of Broadway ones past and present. I would do one that focuses on regional theatre."

Definitely! I’m from DC and we have a lot - however I think I’m going to more focus on particular topics (casting, understudies, etc) and bring some guests on!

uncageg Profile Photouncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Sound design. It is something that is always important to me when I see a show. Especially a musical. Whenever I have a chance I chat with my friends who do sound to find out as much as I can.

Just give the world Love.
Alex Kulak2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Maybe compare different cast recordings. Different arrangements of various revivals, the differences in the music and lyrics between off-Broadway shows and their Broadway transfers, the evolution of the synthesizer's role in orchestration.