Page: 1

Hope and a Prayer to see my Broadway crush?

Stacie Abromovitz
Swing
Swing
I have the chance to see a certain Tony Award Winner this year in a certain production in which he wears a gown fashioned after the slippers of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I will be in NYC the week before Christmas- and although he for sure is playing in that show currently (11/11/19) , there is no way to
Know if he will be late December. Can anyone shed some light as to if I have to just buy the tix and take a chance? Or is there some secret Broadway answer?
BalconyClub Profile PhotoBalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I am in the dark.
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why are you avoiding naming names?
"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Joe Mayo
Understudy
Understudy

Stacie Abromovitz said: "I have the chance to see a certain Tony Award Winner this year in a certain production in which he wears a gown fashioned after the slippers of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I will be in NYC the week before Christmas- and although he for sure is playing in that show currently (11/11/19) , there is no way to
Know if he will be late December. Can anyone shed some light as to if I have to just buy the tix and take a chance? Or is there some secret Broadway answer?
"

There is no way to know for sure, but I'd expect Santino to perform. Outside of his short pa-leave, his attendance record is strong.

Stacie Abromovitz
Swing
Swing
Ohh just being funny- didn’t want to creep anyone out I guess...and I thought the whole red sparkly dress and Tony Winner thing would give it away Hope and a Prayer to see my Broadway crush?
dramamama611 Profile Photodramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
While anything is possible, he'll likly be there.
If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
ModernMillie3 Profile PhotoModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

He has great attendance, but things could always happen (sickness, emergency). Other than that, he will be there. Have a fun time!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/in-the-light-a-faustian-tale-concept-recording#/
sparksatmidnight
Understudy
Understudy
Well, if he's not there you can always count on discovering another crush. Plus, you have more chances of seeing him if you go than if you don't go, afraid that he's not gonna be there.

Keep an open mind and have fun Hope and a Prayer to see my Broadway crush?
Hairspray0901
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Well now that Tootsie has announced closing (sigh) I can’t imagine Santino would plan to miss any performances between now and then!

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement