Page: 1

Thoughts on the announcement of a Gresse tv series for HBOMAX?

Oldies m
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

I find it odd paramount is just NOW trying to capitalize  on Grease. As along with the tv show we are supposedly getting a prequel movie,

As for the tv series,I'm skeptical. I have a feeling they will try and make it more like High School Musical then Grease and will have it set in the 80s instead of the 50s. 

What about you?

Also as a side not I thought Gresse(at these the broadway musical ) was supposed to be a satrie of 50s culture and music. isn't the whole ponit of turing it into a franchise kind of a insult?

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

There was no grease in the '80s. It was damaging to latex condoms.  An '80s-set "Mousse" would work well, however.  

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
UncleCharlie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

If they set it in the 1880's, I'm all in. And please leave Alan Turing out of this regardless of whatever ponit you wish to make. Thank you.

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I thought that was why they did "Happy Days" a Geese pre quell.

Re Boot Re Boot sha na na na na...

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I am laughing in an out loud way.

"Sit on it, Potsie."

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile