Page: 1

Death Becomes Her Musical, Starring Kristin Chenoweth

Jingjo2 Profile PhotoJingjo2 Profile Photo
Jingjo2
Stand-by
Stand-by

It’s been 2 years since it’s first official press release, thought it was poof. But now Kristin brought the news back up by “confirming” on the Kelly Clarkson show that it is indeed coming to Broadway. (https://youtu.be/fPqsa382tKc)

Does this mean it’s finally coming soon? I’m really looking forward to it!

qolbinau Profile Photoqolbinau Profile Photo
qolbinau
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is it me or is Kristin one of those people that always seems to be coming to Broadway in something? Reminds me how Chita kept saying for years and years that The Visit was coming ‘next season’. Although then it did lol.
"It’s the fractured quality in [Bernadette Peters'] singing voice and line readings that puts across the character as someone for whom resentment is sliding into madness." - NYtimes on Follies (2011).
BrodyFosse123 Profile PhotoBrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

qolbinau said: "Is it me or is Kristin one of those people that always seems to be coming to Broadway in something? Reminds me how Chita kept saying for years and years that The Visit was coming ‘next season’. Although then it did lol. "

There’s already a thread about the 32 Broadway shows coming to Broadway that Kristin is attached to.  She be one busy beaver.  

brettarnett Profile Photobrettarnett Profile Photo
brettarnett
Featured Actor
Featured Actor

Cause she's got the Yazbeck Tammy Faye Messner musical, Death Becomes Her, and a reading of Soapdish? Did she do a reading Dolly Parton bio musical? I'm sure there is a lot more that she has been attached too in the last ten years.

SweetLips22 Profile PhotoSweetLips22 Profile Photo
SweetLips22
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Deleted by mods.

Updated On: 10/9/19 at 02:59 PM