Page: 1

Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia

MannPhan24601
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#1
Posted: 9/5/19 at 12:48pm
Just won the lottery for tomorrow's show. The email said that they could be "partial or obstructed seating ". I assume that it isn't the front row like most productions ?
SeanD2
Understudy
Understudy
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#2
Posted: 9/5/19 at 1:23pm

The way this production sits in the Forrest Theater there are seats in the front row that are obstructed / partial view. I don't know where the lotto seats are, but I'm putting that out there. 

Miles2Go2 Profile PhotoMiles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#3
Posted: 9/5/19 at 1:28pm
When I won Ham lottery in OKC last month, my tickets were seated in Dress Circle. Not partial view at all.
Alexander Lamar
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#4
Posted: 9/5/19 at 1:42pm
Probably front row and boxes. Congrats!
Rycbar
Swing
Swing
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#5
Posted: 9/5/19 at 7:58pm
I won the lottery in Philadelphia and sat row H all the way to the right I could not see anything that was stage left. There was a mother and son couple who won the lottery behind me in row I. Though I was a little disappointed in the seat location, it was still an amazing performance. This is my seventh time seeing the show. All the other times I had been fairly Center either fairly close or as far as you can get away in the case of standing room only inLondon. I thought the Eliza was a little week. I also noticed a couple mess ups From a couple other characters. I noticed a couple of things I hadn’t noticed before being at an angle so that was cool. It was just super exciting to win the lottery since I’ve been playing for years Anytime that the show is close enough to me since I live in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia Or if I can possibly make it to New York city of the day of the specific lottery. I noticed at the theater that there were not a whole lot of seats in the first two rows which might be why some of us were at the extreme angles and further rows.
Alexander Lamar
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#6
Posted: 10/22/19 at 9:09pm
Bumping this. Anymore info about folks have been located for the lotto in Philly?
AC126748 Profile PhotoAC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#7
Posted: 10/23/19 at 10:18pm
I won the lottery and was in the last row of the rear mezzanine. Very high up and farrrr from the stage, but a good and unobstructed view.
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
3NU Profile Photo3NU Profile Photo
3NU
Understudy
Understudy
Hamilton Lottery Philadelphia#8
Posted: 10/24/19 at 8:39am

For those entering the Philly Hamilton lottery, one thing to consider are the lottery loser seats.  If you enter the lottery via LuckySeat (NOT the Hamilton app) and don't win, your notification email will oftentimes include a link to buy $49 tickets (inclusive of fees!) for any open seat in the theater.  The $49 tickets are usually only available for Sunday evening and Tuesday-Thursday shows, with the best seats available on Tuesday evenings.  I was able to snag an amazing center orchestra seat, 11 rows back at the $49 price (those around me paid $200 each for their tickets).

Pro-Tip:  Snagging the good $49 seats is usually contingent on you clicking the link in your email right when it arrives in your inbox, though the notification email can arrive in your inbox anytime between 10am-2pm.  Even so, if you don't see any available seats you want when you pull up the seating map, keep hitting the refresh button because seats new seats tend to open up (I presume they're being released from people's shopping carts).

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement