Page: 1

SNL 45!

Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SNL 45!#1
Posted: 8/26/19 at 2:04pm
Here we are, season 45!!! Incredible that its the 45th season. SNL today annlunced their first month of shows, as well as 2 future hosts this season:

September 28: Woody Harrelson w/ Billie Eillish

October 5: Phoebe Waller Bridge w/ Taylor Swift

October 12: David Harbour w/Camila Cabello

The 2 other hosts announced were, Kristen Stewart returning on November 2nd, and EDDIE MURPHY FOR THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE! EDDIE FREAKING MURPHY IS BACK!!!

In my opinion, pretty solid lineup. Not in love with the music guests but oh wel, theyre usually a bonus.
uncageg Profile Photouncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SNL 45!#2
Posted: 8/26/19 at 8:30pm

I am not crazy about the musical guests either. They have always had popular artists on but I liked it when they had artists that were sometimes under the radar that they would give exposure to. I really don't need to see Kanye or Swift again. So many other good artists out there. It is one of the things I like about Jimmy Kimmel's show. I have found some good new music on his show. JMO

Just give the world Love.
Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SNL 45!#3
Posted: 8/27/19 at 11:13am
Ya that’s all true. To be fair it’s only the first 3 episodes which they usually go for “names” on the host or MG side of things. Anyone that people really wanna see host this season?
Someone in a Tree2 Profile PhotoSomeone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SNL 45!#4
Posted: 8/28/19 at 12:07am

Also bummed to read Leslie Jones will NOT be coming back this season. She was one reason I kept tuning in the past few seasons. I only hope she's on a huge upswing in her movie and other-TV career that precluded her returning to SNL. The lady may not have shown a wildly varied repertoire at SNL but man, did she make me laugh.