Page: 1

TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule

JSquared2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#1
Posted: 7/23/19 at 11:08am

Does anyone know which performances Adrienne Warren's alternate will be going on in TINA?  Was there a set schedule in London?

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Daniel-J-Watts-Dawnn-Lewis-Nkeki-Obi-Melekwe-Myra-Lucretia-Taylor-More-Join-Adrienne-Warren-in-TINA-on-Broadway-20190723

BrodyFosse123 Profile PhotoBrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#2
Posted: 7/23/19 at 11:12am
I heard she’s only doing the evening performances not the matinees. Same scenario as EVITA.
JSquared2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#3
Posted: 10/8/19 at 12:55pm

TINA begins performances in 4 days.  Has there been any announcement yet about Adrienne Warren's performance schedule?  

Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#4
Posted: 10/8/19 at 1:10pm
No and Ticketmaster doesn’t have any alerts on dates saying she’s not performing, either. Is she definitely not performing 8 times a week? It’s very strange tickets have been on sale this long with no word on this.
quizking101 Profile Photoquizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#5
Posted: 10/8/19 at 1:20pm
I would bet she might do all 8 during previews and then add the alternate after opening night
GreasedLightning Profile PhotoGreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#6
Posted: 10/8/19 at 1:22pm
Per TINA’s website: “Adrienne Warren will perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform as Tina Turner on Wednesday and Saturday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will also perform on Sunday, November 24th, December 22nd and June 7th. Due to the nature of live theater, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast members at a specific show.”
Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#7
Posted: 10/8/19 at 1:26pm

Nkeki Obi-Melekwe is Tina at "Select performances" per the cast release. Id assume Wed Matinees, along with maybe one weekend show. 

27DinnerPlates2
Swing
Swing
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#8
Posted: 10/8/19 at 1:54pm

GreasedLightning said: "Per TINA’s website: “Adrienne Warren will perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform as Tina Turner on Wednesday and Saturday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will also perform on Sunday, November 24th, December 22nd and June 7th. Due to the nature of live theater, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast members at a specific show.”"

Thanks for this info! My friends in London told me that Nkeki is the better Tina, so I'm glad I know her dates.

VernonGersch Profile PhotoVernonGersch Profile Photo
VernonGersch
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule#9
Posted: 10/9/19 at 9:56am

thank you for posting Adrienne's schedule.   I just moved a flight to ensure I see HER (with no offense to her understudy) but I want to see her much buzzed about performance.