Page: 1

1 ticket | PRETTY WOMAN 6/24, $35

JuneJune
Understudy
Understudy
1 ticket | PRETTY WOMAN 6/24, $35#1
Posted: 4/18/19 at 6:23pm

(EDITED)

I have a past date ticket for Pretty Woman that I want to get rid of. I'm asking $35. 

Original Seat : Right Mezzanine, D24

The theatre will try to get you this exact seat, but there's no guarantee; I was told that seating will be as close as possible, depending on availability of that day. We really wouldn't know where exactly until about an hour to curtain.

If you haven't been to the Nederlander Theatre, the Mezzanine is surprisingly very close! Even from row D, you should have no trouble seeing faces and small details.

Pickup would be at the Nederlander Theatre approximately 30-45min to curtain.

Updated On: 7/6/19 at 06:23 PM
JuneJune
Understudy
Understudy
1 ticket | PRETTY WOMAN 6/24, $35#2
Posted: 6/22/19 at 9:38pm

Bump

JuneJune said: "(EDITED)

I'll be in NYC tomorrow, and I have a past date ticket that I want to get rid of. If you can pick it up tomorrow for the evening performance, I'll sell it to you for $35.

Original Seat : Right Mezzanine, D24

The theatre will try to get you this exact seat, but there's no guarantee; I was told that seating will be as close as possible, depending on availability of that day. We really wouldn't know where exactly until about an hour to curtain.

If you haven't been to the Nederlander Theatre, the Mezzanine is surprisingly very close! Even from row D, you should have no trouble seeing faces and small details.

Pickup would be at the Nederlander Theatre approximately 30-45min to curtain. So, 7:00.
"