Page: 1

Extra Tickets to Harry Potter - Face Value

Kthack42
Swing
Swing

Hello!

I am unable to attend Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in NYC this coming Thursday and Friday - January 10th/11th.

I have 6 tickets for the first row of the center balcony. I am not looking to make money, just asking face value of $350/ticket - or make an offer. I will sell the tickets individually. 

I am willing to include free hotel accommodations in a Marriott/SPG brand location.

Ticketmaster will not refund or exchange for me, but tickets are available for immediate mobile transfer beginning Monday evening.

These are great seats and a great show (I was able to see it in London)

Updated On: 1/7/19 at 05:05 PM
swingmode
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

I'm just going to be very honest with you, it's very unlikely that the tickets will sell. The show has weird dynamic pricing and this close to the show, someone could probably get a much closer seat on orchestra or dress circle for the price, even though it was face value for you at the time. 

If you could find someone who had six people that 100% wanted to go together, this would be a different story, but this close to the show it probably isn't gonna happen..

Your best bet would probably be to lower the price or use stubhub, as people on sites like that tend to be willing to sell more (as they aren't as well versed in the show's pricing) 

Kthack42
Swing
Swing
I have them listed on a few re-sell sites as well (for below face value). But since Im including hotel, I thought it wouldnt hurt to throw it on here as well.

Thanks for your response!
swingmode
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

It's definitely a good deal with the hotel! just last minute unfortunately. I feel like most people who will be able to make the show already live in the city :)

Anyway, be sure to post the tickets on facebook as well. There is a couple buy/sell/trades for the play on there!

kmissa
Featured Actor
Featured Actor

I would suggest listing on Craigslist and letsdutch.com. If I hear of anyone looking I'll send them your way.