Page: 1

If I don't see you

BalconyClub Profile PhotoBalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
If I don't see you#1
Posted: 12/22/18 at 7:29am
If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard the phrase IF I DON'T SEE YOU in the days leading up to Christmas, I could buy anything in the world.

I love hearing it.

It's almost always said with wistfulness and often a tilted head. It's a lovely acknowledgment to friendship, good cheer, and hope.

If I don't see you, have a Merry Christmas!
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If I don't see you#2
Posted: 12/22/18 at 8:38am

" Good morning and In case I don't see you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
yankeefan7
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If I don't see you#3
Posted: 1/9/19 at 5:55pm

I actually got this remark "if I don't see you" from a vendor I dealt with for many years at work. He had heard I was retiring and one day he came into the office and said "if I don't see you before you leave, Happy Retirement".