Page: 1

Telecharge Update

Telecharge Profile PhotoTelecharge Profile Photo
Telecharge
Swing
Swing
Telecharge Update#1
Posted: 12/20/18 at 10:00am

We're performing some maintenance on our website, so while you can browse for tickets, you can't purchase at the moment. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we'll be back up and running at 100% later today!

LesWickedly Profile PhotoLesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Telecharge Update#2
Posted: 12/20/18 at 10:05am
I know its just matinence, but your website needs a whole new update and look. It needs to be a better user experience.
B.JAMES Profile PhotoB.JAMES Profile Photo
B.JAMES
Understudy
Understudy
Telecharge Update#3
Posted: 12/20/18 at 10:16am

LesWickedly said: "I know its just matinence, but your website needs a whole new update and look. It needs to be a better user experience."

Agreed. All those service charges should be put to use Telecharge Update

JSquared2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Telecharge Update#4
Posted: 12/20/18 at 12:47pm

LesWickedly said: "I know its just matinence, but your website needs a whole new update and look. It needs to be a better user experience."

Why fix what isn't broke?  Would you prefer another TDF-like situation? Telecharge's site is basic --- but it gets the job done!

LesWickedly Profile PhotoLesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Telecharge Update#5
Posted: 12/20/18 at 1:12pm

JSquared2 said: "LesWickedly said: "I know its just matinence, but your website needs a whole new update and look. It needs to be a better user experience."

Why fix what isn't broke? Would you prefer another TDF-like situation? Telecharge's site is basic --- but it gets the job done!

"

Sure it gets the job done, but it often has site errors and takes time to load. Don’t even get me started on the mobile app. It needs a revamp and to be modernized. While Ticketmaster can have more fees, their site is so well designed with a great app that has all your purchased tickets in one area. It’s a great user experience, Telecharge is not. Great customer service, not a great ticketing site. 

greenifyme2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Telecharge Update#6
Posted: 12/20/18 at 1:30pm

Agreed. I set an alarm to purchase Oklahoma! tickets on the first day of the AMEX presale. After a few minutes I couldn't get the site to reload. Tried again an hour later and it still didn't work. I had to leave and no access to a computer for a few days, but now its been long enough that I'm rethinking purchasing at all.

There's no reason the site should be down during the day, at all. And certainly not for that long.

Evans2
Stand-by
Stand-by
Telecharge Update#7
Posted: 12/20/18 at 9:38pm

Great timing for this. I mean, not like anyone would want to buy holiday gifts a few days before Christmas.

Wick3 Profile PhotoWick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Telecharge Update#8
Posted: 12/21/18 at 8:28am
I much prefer Telecharge site over Ticketmaster especially when trying to pick the best seats over a range of days.
Lot666 Profile PhotoLot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Telecharge Update#9
Posted: 12/21/18 at 10:21am

Wick3 said: "I much prefer Telecharge site over Ticketmaster especially when trying to pick the best seats over a range of days."

Me too. Conceptually, the Telecharge approach for ticket selection is superior to Ticketmaster's (I hate that you can only look at one performance at a time on Ticketmaster). However, I do agree that the Telecharge site is generally a lot buggier than Ticketmaster; it's frequently down or throwing error messages.

Regarding customer service, there's no competition in my experience. Telecharge actually provides very helpful customer service, while Ticketmaster is totally unconcerned about the customer once the credit card has been charged.

============> this board is a nest of vipers <============

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage
WldKingdomHM Profile PhotoWldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
Stand-by
Stand-by
Telecharge Update#10
Posted: 12/21/18 at 10:37am

yeah give an update to those fees (lower the price)

BroadwayRox3588 Profile PhotoBroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Telecharge Update#11
Posted: 12/21/18 at 3:09pm

Apparently these updates did literally nothing, because I've been trying to get on Telecharge to buy tickets for tonight for about the past 10 minutes. This website really is the worst.

5.25.16 My life was changed by Bright Star 4.12.17 My life was saved by Anastasia
Updated On: 12/21/18 at 03:09 PM
dmwnc1959 Profile Photodmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Telecharge Update#12
Posted: 1/1/19 at 1:33pm

Not sure if this is part of their “update”, but I decided to celebrate the New Year by pulling the trigger for my 60th birthday trip to Broadway in July, was on the Telecharge website and had picked the show and seat, went to log on....ACCOUNT LOCKED. What?

Called them at the designated phone number it told me to call, wait on hold for 30+ minutes and “Pat” picks up the call. Sounds like I woke her up, she’s talking groggily. I kindly explain my problem to her, “Let me get someone who can help you” she barely gets out of her mouth, and before I can say PLEASE DON’T PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN, boom, hold mucus. I mean music. In the meantime I send an email asking for help.

More than fifteen minutes later another rep picks up, “Wait...what?...Hello?...Is someone there?” she says. I explain to her what has transpired, she explains somehow my call leapfrogged over the one she was already helping, and wants to put me on hold, again. We’re now 50+ minutes into the call. She takes my number and promises to call me right back. 

Still haven’t heard back from her. 

Updated On: 1/1/19 at 01:33 PM
dmwnc1959 Profile Photodmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Telecharge Update#13
Posted: 1/1/19 at 1:46pm

Success. Not sure why it was LOCKED. She finally called back, sent me a Password Reset, I tried it while she was on the phone. Happy customer, and I reaped all sorts of praise on her, her calmness, and excellent customer service. THANKS Telecharge. Now I’m thinking twice about buying the ticket. Maybe that was a sign. Telecharge Update