Lena Dunham is the worst.

ErikJ972 Profile PhotoErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lena Dunham is the worst.#1
Posted: 12/7/18 at 10:49am

I hope this is the last we hear of her.

Lena Dunham lied to discredit an alleged rape victim and then wrote her worst apology yet

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-life-stevens-thursday-how-not-to-apologize-lena-dunham-1206-story.html

"Today we will talk about Lena Dunham’s apology (a word I’m applying extremely loosely), and then I hope we will return to the proper amount of talking about Lena Dunham, which is never.

A year ago, Dunham lied in order to discredit a woman who had just gone to the police to report a sexual assault.

On Wednesday, she penned a rambling, pretentious opus about women in Hollywood (“Heroines have emerged. We are cracking open windows and beating down doors. The air is circulating and the light is pouring in,&rdquoLena Dunham is the worst. and sneaked a whiny, halfhearted mea culpa into the ninth paragraph."

Jay Lerner-Z Profile PhotoJay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lena Dunham is the worst.#2
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:21pm

Agreed.

https://wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/****-lena-dunham-white-feminist

^ Edit - the link won't work becaus BWW censors ****, but it's worth reading, so you can get in this way instead...https://wearyourvoicemag.com/?s=Lena+Dunham

Sick, pathetic POS
Updated On: 12/7/18 at 12:21 PM
TotallyEffed Profile PhotoTotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lena Dunham is the worst.#3
Posted: 12/7/18 at 1:02pm
Iím a huge fan of her work but at some point I simply canít defend her anymore.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lena Dunham is the worst.#4
Posted: 12/7/18 at 2:03pm

Dunham’s apology is little more than performance art. The latest episode of her favorite show: Project Lena.

^^^^^^

This. What I always saw with her. Doesn't matter tho- just like Harvey- she made money so she will be "forgiven" ( hell it won't even be acknowledged SHE did anything wrong- the patriarchy environment did)

She'll petted  and held up. Well until she fails to make the money and then maybe- justice will open her eyes.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin ďIím going to have to science the shit outta this.Ē The Martian